X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are preorders locked in despite how you pay ?

PayPal orders are. They process immediately because we have no control of that.
Credit Cards won't be charged until shipping time.
But I'm seriously considering capping the orders, as in stopping them. We're at the point where we've gotten so many, that if we get stuck with cancellations, we'll be in a bind.

Minya and Varan are marked as "available now." Does that mean they're actually in-stock and shipping from you guys?

F it ! you have a new customer .Cap away ! I used my CC . I don't plan on canceling .

I wanna use my CC but don't wanna lose out. You think I'll be ok with my CC .

What do you mean by "okay"? Most of our orders are paid with CC.
If you make a preorder, we will def. order one from Diamond just for you.
If anything, we'll have some extras because I'm sure some will cancel.

What do you mean by "okay"? Most of our orders are paid with CC.
If you make a preorder, we will def. order one from Diamond just for you.
If anything, we'll have some extras because I'm sure some will cancel.

I was just concerned that PP orders are more guaranteed than CC orders .

X-PLUS GODZILLA 1962

GODZILLA%25201962%2520099.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520070.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520107.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520004.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520011.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520056.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520068.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520086.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520112.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520120.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%2520148.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/GODZILLA1962

You'd better consider quickly. Once this sells out, the aftermarket won't be pretty. I'd get it now and if you decide you don't want it, sell it afterwards. You won't have any trouble making your money back. :lol

^so if I order that Godzilla 62 would I get the nice one right in that picture or the other one posted on the previous page?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You'd be getting the one on the right of that picture (the more greenish one in 30cm scale). The one Viking has is in 25cm scale. Still nice, but not quite as accurate.

You'd better consider quickly. Once this sells out, the aftermarket won't be pretty. I'd get it now and if you decide you don't want it, sell it afterwards. You won't have any trouble making your money back. :lol

i like the Gigantic Burning Godzilla cause it doesnt seem to be stylized like the Gigantic GMK release.

if there is a light-up gigantic burning godzilla, how the hell do i get one?

It's a little stylized, but nowhere near as much.

If the Ric Boy exclusive version lights up... I highly recommend joining the X-Plus Kaiju Collectors Facebook group. They can answer that question better than I can. Mike Johnson, one of the members there, also gets people Ric Boy figures so you can pay him to grab one for you. Be advised it'll be fairly pricier than the standard.

While I'd suggest hurrying up and ordering the standard, we don't have details on the Ric Boy yet. So for the moment, everyone looking to get that version is waiting.

Back