X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burning Godzilla. Gigantic scale. Here's a comparison pic:

FIGURE-005462_08.jpg

I'd go ahead and place a reservation for this guy as soon as possible. Gigantic GMK now goes for over double his original price and that started happening the month he was released.

Was the Gigantic Series: Godzilla (2001 Edition) a Limited Edition?.. while I was still debating the GMK's original eye-watering retail price, it sold out and the secondary market prices are completely bonkers.. so I was wondering if X-Plus re-release figures?

X-Plus doesn't re-release figures -- other than Wonderfest or Ric Boy reissues with light-up parts, but those are typically just the 30cm line.

I see the new Diamond X-Plus items are shipping.... Now awaiting my order from Anime Island! The 64 and Varan look sweet!!!

Great pics as usual. That 1984 looks like the 25cm version which I think looks great just like the 30cm version. And congrats on having the 1992 Godzilla, one of the rarest ones.

Amazing pictures but just wanted to know, do they have some battery system to move or they are just a non working sculpture??

We need an official X-Plus Ghidorah. Wonder how much longer it'll take; he's been in development for at least half a year.

Got the 30cm '04 Goji the other day. Very photogenic figure, couldn't be happier with him!

IMG_3450_zps2c67a029.jpg

IMG_3443_zpsd20954e3.jpg

IMG_3455_zps60b3c815.jpg

IMG_3451_zpsd648f28e.jpg

IMG_3452_zpsfc11d379.jpg

Final Wars is nowhere near my favorite film in the franchise, but the suit is just beautiful. Highly recommend the figure for anyone who might be on the fence. Fantastic pose and as far as scaling goes, he looks pretty good next to the others. Not as short as the '84, plus his wide stance is a convincing enough reason for the smaller size.

Cheesus, where do you keep getting these? I haven't seen a '92 on the market since I sold mine in December. :lol

Great pics as usual. That 1984 looks like the 25cm version which I think looks great just like the 30cm version. And congrats on having the 1992 Godzilla, one of the rarest ones.

Thanks fellas! I love the 92 Godzilla! Definitely a favorite of mine! I search the web on a daily basis for deals.

Amazing pictures but just wanted to know, do they have some battery system to move or they are just a non working sculpture??

Thanks. Most have little to no articulation. Just sweet vinyl sculptures! :wink1:

Destroy all monsters!!! Gigabrain King Ghidorah playing with his X-Plus friends.

Awesome pic! I love your crawling Varan and Baragon! :hi5:

We need an official X-Plus Ghidorah. Wonder how much longer it'll take; he's been in development for at least half a year.

Got the 30cm '04 Goji the other day. Very photogenic figure, couldn't be happier with him!

IMG_3450_zps2c67a029.jpg

IMG_3443_zpsd20954e3.jpg

IMG_3455_zps60b3c815.jpg

IMG_3451_zpsd648f28e.jpg

IMG_3452_zpsfc11d379.jpg

Final Wars is nowhere near my favorite film in the franchise, but the suit is just beautiful. Highly recommend the figure for anyone who might be on the fence. Fantastic pose and as far as scaling goes, he looks pretty good next to the others. Not as short as the '84, plus his wide stance is a convincing enough reason for the smaller size.

Awesome pics! The G 04 is definitely on my future buy list! :clap

The official x-plus ghidorah statue is perfect with these. So hard to find now

Back