ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EPIC!

10010846_556592367788862_666348253129651029_o.jpg

Looks absolutely fantastic...ARH is going 'fury' with tarzan! :family
I'd expect it to be 1/5... same as Troy's Conan piece.But if it's 1/4 it will be like 40 inches tall!!!!

Last edited:
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Looks average to me. Look at Tarzan's sissy waist

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Original concept? Common man, he is Tarzan so it makes so sense to have a diorama like that. If you are familiar with all the related things with Tarzan, first thing you should wait from a company is Tarzan vs. Gorilla statue in this business. He is the King of APES! Why? Or how did he become the king of them? He fights for it and gains the respect of them. Besides it's a good thing to see some competition:) And what I see for now is ARH is wiser than SS cause when you display it, you can clearly see TARZAN:) The main focus of the product is not placed behind of the beast:)!!! I think it is an EPIC diorama...

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

My one gripe about the FoftB dio was the generic ape. I though it was better fitting for Tarzan at the time, but it's still a great piece and I'm glad I got it. This really does look to much alike, depending on how well ARH produces it will determine public opinion I think. Position of Conan vs. Tarzan is a matter of preference, Conans face or Tarzan s back... moot point as long as it comes out well in either case. Sculpt look good, musculature on Tarzan looks great.
I'll be betting my money on the gator.

…but damn can we see some wip pics of tarzan and the alligator?? I'm craving those…but tbh I love dioramas..more than the pieces of just one character..I'm new to collecting but once I get some of the main characters I like out of the way (predator, batman, some select x-men etc) Im going to be primarily gong after dioramas, regardless of the character so long as it looks good…I hadn't read or even seen the conan movie before I first saw pics of the sacrifice diorama and I knew it was an instant buy…my only parameter is 1/4 scale!

Not really liking this. The SS Conan dio looks much more savage.

Also I think Tarzan looks like he might lose the fight to the pregnant mother gorilla :lol

Yeah not interested in that at all as its way too similar to the Conan dio.

Is the Tarzan vs Crocodile still happening?

Yes the Tarzan vs Croc will be made
The one with Frazetta art will be made next at a later time- a bit different style too

Back