Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10157237_10151943490266968_696087111_n.jpg

I assume they had not yet the time to fix it. I'll give them the benefit that they have always been listening to the fans, and this is just concept at this point. Overall its looking good. Much better than ACI and the previous versions of the wraiths.

Actually we did a little trick to avoid the seam on the cap,
we brushed the edge of the hood with a diluted glue, so the hood edge is actually hardened to avoid any loose seam, it also helps to form the shape of the hood in place.

Here is a sneak pic~

IMG_7367 copy.jpg

That looks great, honestly the seam doesn't bother me too much, if losing the seam means a shape like ACI's I'll take the seam

The seam's not a deal breaker for me, overall the 'Wraith & horse both look great. It looks like it's pretty far along already. I'm guessing the PO isn't too far off.:yess:

Normaly at this point I say "I want one" but for this I am going to have to say I want nine!

Looks great so far. I agree that to shift the seam might effect how the material hangs and it is not a deal breaker for me.

Actually we did a little trick to avoid the seam on the cap,
we brushed the edge of the hood with a diluted glue, so the hood edge is actually hardened to avoid any loose seam, it also helps to form the shape of the hood in place.

Here is a sneak pic~

View attachment 102377

I think we mean two different things. You are talking about the hem line of the hood, which looks great, because of the reasons you mentioned. What some people here (including me) do not like is the seam line on top of the hood, keeping the two "halves" of the hood together.

I think we mean two different things. You are talking about the hem line of the hood, which looks great, because of the reasons you mentioned. What some people here (including me) do not like is the seam line on top of the hood, keeping the two "halves" of the hood together.

oh....

My apology

Not sure if it is still in time to fix that.
but I will let the guys know about it.

thank you for the explaination.

I'm curious about the kind of glue you're using to get the head shape.

Is it a white glue (something water-based)? If so, then we all better be careful with water treating the robes when we get the figure. If you re-wet that kind of glue, you can end up washing it out completely and ruining the cool effect.

This set look fantastic.

I'm only after a few 'select' characters from the LOTR films but this set really is looking wonderful.

I know we're all going to ask the same question at some point, so... Asmus, how tall is Nazgul on Steed in inches? Hopefully it will fit in a detolf.

The seem on the hood doesn't bother me. I'd rather the hood sit perfect,y without a ton of futzing than lose the see, if it meant it was flimsy. I would imagine it's either a seem or a wire inside the hood that is needed to keep the shape.

Back