1/6 2014 a big year for SW sixth scale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, you're really going to town with your customs. Looking forward to seeing them. I could easily see grabbing a couple of yours and a couple of Sideshow's -- once they're eventually made -- as that way they'd all be a little different.

The custom figures is a strictly limited-time and limited edition thing, not a catalog item like some of the other things I'm working on. ;) But I'll be making use of custom dies I'm making to continue selling leather goods going forward for anyone else wanting to make their own customs and kits. This has been a big challenge getting together all the necessary parts - and believe me, there are a LOT of them.

Anyway SDCC is just a 2 months wait away. I am sure that did be some pleasant surprises installed.

It would be an even bigger year if Grand Moff Tarkin or Count Dooku were finally revealed.

Ah-ha! I understand this thread's point now. That's an excellent observation. With Disney taking over STAR WARS, its just a matter of time before all of Lucas' old alliances with toy companies have to be renegotiated.

Sideshow cashing out? Hell, I would.

sideshow's deal is not with lucasfilm. it's with hasbro. hasbro already renegotiated with lucasfilm/disney, and are set through 2020 I believe.

Half of that list is repaints or repaints with slight modifications. Hopefully all these clones and droids will help pay for more original figures.
considering thpse clones seem to be open edition pieces, i'm sure tehy'll be paying for ALOT of expirimentation for the forseeable future.

If it's just more clones I won't have any interest, but there is a long list of figs and several PFs I would like to see. For figs Chewbacca, Tarkin, Dooku, Jawas, Royal Guard/Senate Guard, Arena Padme, Slave Leia, Skiff Lando, Deathstar Gunner, Speeder Bike Trooper, Satele Shan, Jango, Savage Opress. For PFs Lando, Mara Jade, Royal Guard, TIE Pilot. So between May 4th and Comicon, we'll see what's on tap.

I've got Pre-orders for -
Security Battle Droids Two Pack
Imperial Probe Droid

Bought and received -
Commander Wolffe
Clone Trooper Deluxe: 501st Legion

..so 2014 would be a Medium'ish year, except I have also picked up some older releases, this year... :yess:
Boba Fett
Leia as Boushh
S.T.A.P and Battle Droid
General Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sandtrooper Squad Leader
Sandtrooper Corporal
Blackhole Stormtrooper

.. and I am hunting -
Dewback (got caught snoozing by Sideshow selling out)
Sandtrooper Sergeant, Exclusive 'Droid' version

..so 2014 will be a big year for my SW sixth scale! :lol

Figures I would like to see Sideshow release -
Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike
Tie Fighter Pilot

Yeah, Scout with Bike I feel is inevitable and when they do it, it would make sense if it's part of a larger Endor theme, just as they've done with Hoth. As far as Endor goes for me, though, I'd be satisfied with a few Scouts and a bike.

As much as I'd love some of the stuff mentioned, IMO, there's the biggest of omissions in the one primary character that has never been done, Chewbacca.

Back