1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys may be overvaluing the impact of Arnold (and to a lesser extent Dolph Lundgren?). Of course, he was the biggest action star of the '80s, but most action movies of that time still had somewhat regular sized (i.e., not 'roided freaks) guys like Kurt Russell, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, JCVD, Chuck Norris, Christopher Reeve, Seagal, Harrison Ford, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, etc. This follows the '60s and '70s , when our action heroes were Clint Eastwood, Charles Brosnan, Toshiro Mifune, Bruce Lee, Sean Connery, Steve McQueen, all the guys in those blaxploitation movies. So I think there's been a pretty consistent trend here.

If I was a premium member I'd rep you right now for that.

Would love to see Hot Toys do a line of Kuraswa characters.

I think the two things this piece is lacking to make it feel like the BD T1 from the movie is pale grey, dying skin and an intense expression. As soon as I get my hands on this thing, you'll see what a difference a paint job will make.

Wait, did they stitch the lapels down on the jacket?
Even in the prototype this seems to have been the case. An easy enough remedy, but hopefully the stitches/holes won't still be noticeable.

If I was a premium member I'd rep you right now for that.

Would love to see Hot Toys do a line of Kuraswa characters.
He was one of the best, no doubt. Hell in the Pacific is a great, overlooked film.

But deduct a point for Charles Brosnan. :wink1:
DNUtSpI.gif

Few movies are as good, or performances as bad ass as Harmonica from Once Upon a Time in the West.

Anyone find this for under $210 yet?
Wait for the next $20 SSC coupon code. They have worked on this guy. They have also offered double and triple rewards on him a couple of times.

I think the two things this piece is lacking to make it feel like the BD T1 from the movie is pale grey, dying skin and an intense expression. As soon as I get my hands on this thing, you'll see what a difference a paint job will make.

This is what I was going say. The Trucker battle damage HS doesn't have pale dying skin. Looking foward to seeing that paint app.

Last edited:
The top pic no bueno, bottom pic si bueno. I'm still getting this one or two. Now for a 1:6 diecast Endo :pray:

Looks . . . Awesome!

Now seriously, let up on your criticisms. All you gotta do is look at that. Baaaad tings.

Back