NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted by this. Don't own any of the Dark Knight Hot Toys (thanks to a certain retailer) and think this would make for a nice piece to keep in the box at least.

same here. i dont own a ledger joker and i want one. im tempted by this figure but there is a rumor for another hot toys ledger joker. im on the fence and will wait until this has some in hand pictures.

After getting all 3 NECA Batman's I went ahead and pre-ordered this guy...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Was there any word of a 1/4 Bale Batman or is it natural to assume he'll be nnounced some day?

Was there any word of a 1/4 Bale Batman or is it natural to assume he'll be nnounced some day?

Randy has said on Twitter they will be making him eventually along with Batman Returns Batman... But they want to do some Villains since they have already done 3 Batman's...

If Neca figures with fabric clothing will be around $150 -- it's still a good deal compared to HT's and Enterbay's 1:4 figures which are around $400. A full fabric suit for their Ledger Joker will look great and the figure can surely hold its own when standing next to Enterbay's Joker.

Fully sculpted articulated 1/4 scale figures suits the majority of collector's fine. . Plus don't think Neca wants to be HT's or EB.. lastly who wants to pay $300-500 for a doll....Joke's on u..just saying

Still no shipping date... I doubt this is gonna hit this month...

Oh dear. As a 7 inch fig I think it would work but it does it no favours at this scale.

To think pre SDCC I thought I was done with hot toys after the police shootout terminator and NECA was where its at, how things can change

Back