1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing, can they just sell me that one? I don't need any changes lol

He looks great but the only thing that annoys me is that the painted "horns" on this helmet aren't centered. Hopefully the final product won't be like this.

He looks great but the only thing that annoys me is that the painted "horns" on this helmet aren't centered. Hopefully the final product won't be like this.

They are supposed to be Jaing eyes, not horns,.but I see your point

I woke up this morning and thought about how great the Phase I Rex & Echo/Fives will go next to this and ARC Echo/Fives. I nice ""evolution" display.

I had no interest in getting Phase I Echo/Fives but it looks like I'll be making an impulse purchase today:thud:

I woke up this morning and thought about how great the Phase I Rex & Echo/Fives will go next to this and ARC Echo/Fives. I nice ""evolution" display.

I had no interest in getting Phase I Echo/Fives but it looks like I'll be making an impulse purchase today:thud:
That idea pretty much did me on getting the phase one echo and fives for my phase 1 Rex

I skipped Phase I, but after seeing pics of Echo & Fives, I'm sold in displaying those two with Phase II Rex. I think that will look great.

Every proto pick from SS shown to date has the marks above the visor misaligned.

Oops! I never noticed that before. Its not just the markings, but the whole top portion of the helmet is off. The new helmets are a multi piece design, so it was just glued on crooked.

Back