DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I always hated Roxy Rocket. Hated her. By far my least favorite character to ever appear on those shows. But if they really are making her ride then I guess it does hint at more vehicles, so that's a good thing. Roxy's a gigantic skip for me though.

Yeah, vehicles would be amazing. I'd love to get the Batcyle, it's a great design and featured just as much as the Batmobile in the series aswell as Mask of the Phantasm.

Imagine cycles for Batman and Robin that includes a sculpted helmet head for both (from Two-Face and Robin's Reckoning).

My mind would be blown.

^ Now that would be all kinds of awesome. I loved the design of Batman's Bat-helmet. Make it happen DCC!

I would love Roxy and her innuendo riddled rocket. Definite buy.

I only have Catwoman and Ivy preordered right now, but the way this line is going, I may have to get everyone...

If they do the BTAS Batmobile, though... I would literally start throwing money at the screen because I could not buy that fast enough. And then I'll promptly order every single figure after that.

I always hated Roxy Rocket. Hated her. By far my least favorite character to ever appear on those shows. But if they really are making her ride then I guess it does hint at more vehicles, so that's a good thing. Roxy's a gigantic skip for me though.

A lot of hate for a character that appeared in one episode, and a second in a cameo. :lol Unless you're also talking about her print appearances. But I did find her a bit grating as well.

Mattel(?) strikes GOLD..will get TWO of every figure in this line...................................!

Wow, these look great! Congrats to those picking up all figures, I have to limit my picks- Batman & Robin.... So far.

Mattel(?) strikes GOLD..will get TWO of every figure in this line...................................!

It's DC Direct.

Mattel missed the opportunity of doing this stuff in favor of Justice League Unlimited a few years ago.

It's DC Direct.

Mattel missed the opportunity of doing this stuff in favor of Justice League Unlimited a few years ago.

Yeah I got Mattel stuck in my mind.....

I actually liked the idea of Mattel's Detective Vision thug figures. Overall quality is poor compared to DC, but they have a cool idea every now and then.

I would love Roxy and her innuendo riddled rocket. Definite buy.

I only have Catwoman and Ivy preordered right now, but the way this line is going, I may have to get everyone...

If they do the BTAS Batmobile, though... I would literally start throwing money at the screen because I could not buy that fast enough. And then I'll promptly order every single figure after that.

A lot of hate for a character that appeared in one episode, and a second in a cameo. :lol Unless you're also talking about her print appearances. But I did find her a bit grating as well.

I thought she appeared in a Superman episode too?

My main beef with her, besides her grating voice, was the fact that "rides on a rocket" isn't a compelling idea for a Bat-villain.

I thought she appeared in a Superman episode too?

My main beef with her, besides her grating voice, was the fact that "rides on a rocket" isn't a compelling idea for a Bat-villain.

Just a cameo if I recall. She was also missing from the Justice League for some reason.

It's DC Direct.

DC Collectibles now.
I have dreamed of DC doing these figures but i really want Warner to bring the series out on Blu Ray and give it the treatment it deserves.

I actually liked the idea of Mattel's Detective Vision thug figures. Overall quality is poor compared to DC, but they have a cool idea every now and then.

I thought so, too. After seeing how many Arkham figures they're doing, I'm pretty much going to pass on the whole lot of them since I have the far superior DCC ones, but since I have the first Multiverse wave of game figures, I might get a couple of the Detective Vision ones to go with them. They're certainly unique.

Back