DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I really want the TAS Joker in the trenchcoat. That episode where he blackmails that poor guy got to me as a child a lot.

Why does catwoman say limited edition?

I really want the TAS Joker in the trenchcoat. That episode where he blackmails that poor guy got to me as a child a lot.

Why does catwoman say limited edition?

It's not just Catwoman. Batman, Mr Freeze, and Two Face all say Limited edition too...

I want these but $25 a piece is sort of making me hold off with other stuff I'm collecting. I feel like if I don't buy them I'll regret it at some point.

I look at it this way. DCC charges 25 bucks a pop for their Arkham and comic series figs, and those come with one accessory, if you're lucky. So, to be getting these for 25 a piece, with a display base, alternate hands, capes, and accessories, that price is a steal.

Yeah, I just wish they weren't all shipping so damn close together. It would have been nice if they were spaced out more.

Well, Series 1 is in November and Series 2 is in January, but we haven't heard dates about either of the others, right? I'm guessing it might be a beginning, middle, and end of the year type deal, where we get one series at the beginning of the year, one in the middle (about June, or so), and one at the end.

Well, Series 1 is in November and Series 2 is in January, but we haven't heard dates about either of the others, right? I'm guessing it might be a beginning, middle, and end of the year type deal, where we get one series at the beginning of the year, one in the middle (about June, or so), and one at the end.

Series 2 is December....

BBTS and Amazon both show Series 1 December 3rd and Series 2 December 24th. Unless those are just placeholder dates. I sort of doubt the December 24th date and even if it is true it'll be delayed most likely by the holidays.

BBTS and Amazon both show Series 1 December 3rd and Series 2 December 24th. Unless those are just placeholder dates. I sort of doubt the December 24th date and even if it is true it'll be delayed most likely by the holidays.

Most likely a place holder, I bet series 1 date will get pushed up to mid-late November...

I think I'll end up pre-ordering them. The series is one of my all time favorites and if I end up not getting them I'll probably kick myself for it later.

I look at it this way. DCC charges 25 bucks a pop for their Arkham and comic series figs, and those come with one accessory, if you're lucky. So, to be getting these for 25 a piece, with a display base, alternate hands, capes, and accessories, that price is a steal.

Dude, these figs are 5,5", or so is stated. The DCC Arkham line is 7-8"...

But honestly, to me pretty much everything feels overpriced nowadays.:lol

Dude, these figs are 5,5", or so is stated. The DCC Arkham line is 7-8"...

But honestly, to me pretty much everything feels overpriced nowadays.:lol

Incorrect. They're 1/12th scale, so, while a figure like Catwoman is 5.5", The Joker is 6.25", and so on, and so forth.

Back