Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here the official images of Stormtrooper, release date May 2015:

mafex_stormtrooper_h_01.jpg

mafex_stormtrooper_h_02.jpg

mafex_stormtrooper_h_03.jpg

mafex_stormtrooper_h_04.jpg

mafex_stormtrooper_h_05.jpg

mafex_stormtrooper_h_06.jpg

mafex_stormtrooper_h_07.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

Not sure about the Stormies yet.

I have no idea why the **** you did that but I LOL'ed really hard with that accompanying avatar.:lol

:) It seemed to me that the original had been machine translated, so I wanted to see if the result would improve if I processed it some more.

I am glad to see something with these. Vader has really been delayed and we haven't heard anything in awhile.

The new release announcement of R2 and C3PO is awesome but WHERE IS VADER and STORMTROOPER? These guys have been delayed since May correct? I hope they have made improvements on their sculpts being the last out of the gate and seeing what the competition had to offer. The last images taken from the show floor looked promising that these may be the best of the lot...excited to see more.

It looks like Vader was released today. Finally! I got my payment notice from AmiAmi. Hopefully we'll see some pictures soon.

I haven't been able to find any pics for this guy anywhere considering he's been out for a few days. I paid for mine through Amiami but haven't received a shipping notice yet. I too am looking forward to see how he compares to both the Hasbro black series and the Bandai S.H. Figuarts figures.

Back