Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will probably look much better on a video. I still like it but wish he wasn't so clean. Lights look great and bring him to life.

Bee not at scale is a huge disappointment.

I planned on buying the set... But this will ruin everything standing next to optimus at optimus size.

Prime 1 is F ing with us.

N O N E of their statues are to scale...

no wonder STarscream seemed so big...

Look at the Prime 1 bee next to Optimus.. almost same size...

9u5aqepy.jpg

look at actual:

optimus2.jpg

as someone that would have spent 20 grand to buy the entire collection.... Im now done... this is V E R Y S L O P P Y.

Prime one get your act together and offer scale versions for those that actually can afford all of these.

What a joke.

they want to charge 2 grand for another statue that would be worth 1500$ or less at scale....

In trying to milk me for more $$$ they will get N O N E of mine.

In fact this screws up the entire series.

I'm royally pissed... and would ask any of the other collectors that were thinking of buying more than one to stop at Optimus until Prime One addresses this.

Thing is i'm not so bothered that it's not in scale. If i was just going to buy Bee i'd be happy he's big. I know i'm getting a lot of them but it's not a deal breaker for me. I understand it might be for some though.

Yeah if you were just going to buy bee alone....

i am sure most of their biz will come from those that want to buy the entire set or several pieces.... not being at scale is a deal breaker for many of us...

and Prime N E V E R made this apparent until now.

Again... i am sure that most purchasing these statues are on this forum... id suggest we boycott Prime One until they release to scale... at this price we should not be F'd with.

Id happily pay 1500+ for bee if he was at scale even though smaller...

they are milking us.

period.

Thing is i'm not so bothered that it's not in scale. If i was just going to buy Bee i'd be happy he's big. I know i'm getting a lot of them but it's not a deal breaker for me. I understand it might be for some though.

I agree that they probably made him bigger so they could milk us for more money. They probably won't even listen to us, so a few of us doing a boycott wouldn't do anything apart from making us lose out on the statues when they've sold out. :(

want a bet they wont listen!!!

they will if we all stop ordering.... i was going to get everything... no more....

its easy... i bet there are over 100 on this board that are willing to buy some of this set.. if they did not buy bee that represents at least 200k for Bee and 200k for other statues like starscream ( i would have bought scream even though I am not a fan of that Bayformers character B U T not at O F F scale... No way!) ...

this adds up for a small company like prime one...

at least 1/2 a million plus in lost sales... we push this further it's more than a million... i guarantee they will give us at scale versions.... then i will buy them all... milk me on the at scale... i dont give a crap....

they are letting greed destroy the potential of this set...

can you imagine all the autobots assembled at scale VS Decpticons... at this level of detail...

they have completely f'd this entire series.

I agree that they probably made him bigger so they could milk us for more money. They probably won't even listen to us, so a few of us doing a boycott wouldn't do anything apart from making us lose out on the statues when they've sold out. :(

I was just going to get Bee, but cause he is so big now, they will charge OP money, which I won't do. At proper scale, the price could've been reasonable.

good on you...

to be honest Bee at scale would probably be worth no more than a grand...

however i bet you would have bought it for $1500.

the smaller size would have also halved the shipping...

so prime one trying to squeeze you for an extra $500 just lost $1500 dollars...

this is why artists should not be business men....

I was just going to get Bee, but cause he is so big now, they will charge OP money, which I won't do. At proper scale, the price could've been reasonable.

Take it easy bro. Bee is way smaller then Optimus, they can't just make bee triple size smaller then Optimus, bee will look like crap. I know scale is also important but think about it if they follow the scale bee will be too small and will look like *****. I don't want that small. The scale does not bother me and will not be a deal breaker. If you are not interested then don't buy it but for me all the way go prime 1 count on it

Take it easy bro. Bee is way smaller then Optimus, they can't just make bee triple size smaller then Optimus, bee will look like crap. I know scale is also important but think about it if they follow the scale bee will be too small and will look like *****. I don't want that small. The scale does not bother me and will not be a deal breaker. If you are not interested then don't buy it but for me all the way go prime 1 count on it

He would have to be HT size if not smaller to look in scale with the pic he posted from the film. I for one don't want a Bee that small.

this is untrue... I have megatron.. I am aware of the details and size of the current statues.... at scale the same detail would be present.

by not having at scale most of us that planned on collecting numerous pieces will not buy....

as an example..... i would N E V E R buy scream to have that character.... but with this set at scale yes i would..... to complete it...

few are fans of scream.. i bet most of the volume for scream will come from existing collectors....

now knowing that character is N O T at scale.... we will not buy... if this word get around i bet scream will not sell out...

even worse Prime One did not tell us scream was not at scale.

amateurs

Like i said i'll pass. :lol

You really want a Bee the size of a Hot Toys? Hey HT are doing G1 figures so if they make a Bee from the film, you'll have the scale you want. See now you can buy the line and just hope HT make your dreams come true. ;)

dude... again.. I already have almost $5 grand into this collection.. with optimus and megs.....

they have completely destroyed the series....

who knows if megs is even at scale with optimus now????

i am completely questioning Prime One..

if you want a bee for your office or another room go ahead.... next to optimus it will look retarded...

anyone spending several thousand on collectibles is V E R Y picky.

Prime One as talented as they are have ruined this entire series for me.

Like i said i'll pass. :lol

You really want a Bee the size of a Hot Toys? Hey HT are doing G1 figures so if they make a Bee from the film, you'll have the scale you want. See now you can buy the line and just hope HT make your dreams come true. ;)

dude... again.. I already have almost $5 grand into this collection.. with optimus and megs.....

they have completely destroyed the series....

who knows if megs is even at scale with optimus now????

i am completely questioning Prime One..

if you want a bee for your office or another room go ahead.... next to optimus it will look retarded...

anyone spending several thousand on collectibles is V E R Y picky.

Prime One as talented as they are have ruined this entire series for me.

I've also got Megatron on the way and have the EX prime on order with Sideshow. I've spent many many £1000's on my collection. Like i said the scale doesn't bother me, but i know it bothers others. That's fine but hammering the point at me isn't going to change my mind. :)

Ok jay let me ask you this....

If you had the choice to get bee at scale for your collection next to prime or as is in the terrible unknown scale prime one offered it at... Which would you buy?

i've also got megatron on the way and have the ex prime on order with sideshow. I've spent many many £1000's on my collection. Like i said the scale doesn't bother me, but i know it bothers others. That's fine but hammering the point at me isn't going to change my mind. :)

Ok jay let me ask you this....

If you had the choice to get bee at scale for your collection next to prime or as is in the terrible unknown scale prime one offered it at... Which would you buy?

Well look at the picture you posted from the film. Now look at the size of the Prime statue. How small would Bee be? It would be stupid tiny. Like HT tiny. I'm buying these for the sheer size and detail. If i want tiny i'll buy HT.

thats a BS answer.... you work for sideshow???

he would not be super tiny.... he would probably be 15 inches.... with great detail... big base... next to prime it would be awesome.

Well look at the picture you posted from the film. Now look at the size of the Prime statue. How small would Bee be? It would be stupid tiny. Like HT tiny. I'm buying these for the sheer size and detail. If i want tiny i'll buy HT.

thats a BS answer.... you work for sideshow???

he would not be super tiny.... he would probably be 15 inches.... with great detail big base... next to prime it would be awesome.

Sideshow? You mean Prime 1? Yeah worked for them a few months now. Pretty cool job. I was the person that told them make Bee this big. :yess:

Back