Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank god....

another rational individual...

as i have been repeating... you notice i am repeating guys???? because it seems some of you are so thick skulled as to be considered mentally challenged ... that I must continue to drive this point into your numb skull heads....

PRIME ONE is ****ing with us and has been untruthful... PERIOD.

they are shilling us and have attempted to make a BEE JUST big enough so they can milk us for a few hundred more... all the while ruining the integrity of the entire series they so painstakingly created.

to me the ethos that drives this is just wrong.

a true artist would want this series to exist as the penultimate transformers collection... Thus being at scale and meticulously representing the fandom we so love.

those of you that continue your foolish jabs and NON commentary do a disservice to all collectors that expect excellence in the works they collect.

QUOTE=crows;7020708]all I see is one member being ganged up on for expressing the truth![/QUOTE]

I heard there was some fight going on in here and i came to see but I never expected the other guys to be so mean optimus kyn, so sorry bro.

this is serious, If I could I would rep you bro. :(

I don't think anyone is arguing that it looks off scale.

Yeah It's wrong scale. Very Very Wrong! :mad:
But I love it though.:rotfl

WHEN will you get it....

it doesnt LOOK off scale.. it IS off scale.

prime one admitted to just dropping in an arbitrary scale Bumblebee.

1893_Edvard_Munch_The_Scream-WR400.jpg

I don't think anyone is arguing that it looks off scale.

the problem is people getting robbed bro. That's not right. That's just not right

Understand. If not mistaken Optimus is 60cm height, BB is 45cm. I am not sure what is the correct exact scale those two should be in comparison with each other. And will need prime1 to clarify this too. Until then, no point in calling others numb skull, thicker skulls, mentally retarded IMHO :).

I have visually clarified it several times:

ONCE AGAIN here is the OFF SCALE BEE:

9u5aqepy.jpg

here is the proper scale represented by The Hasbro game devs that have the ILM models:

transformers-la-face-cachee-de-la-lune-xbox-360-011.jpg

and here is what your collection will look like if you take this load of horse **** from prime one:

266902_243393659022754_117373194958135_937323_3619436_o.jpg

The Majesty of Prime is destroyed displayed in such fashion.... it is a joke... thus... i will own only Optimus and will not buy another.

Understand. If not mistaken Optimus is 60cm height, BB is 45cm. I am not sure what is the correct exact scale those two should be in comparison with each other. And will need prime1 to clarify this too. Until then, no point in calling others numb skull, thicker skulls, mentally retarded IMHO :).

I have visually clarified it several times:

ONCE AGAIN here is the OFF SCALE BEE:

View attachment 123840

here is the proper scale represented by The Hasbro game devs that have the ILM models:

View attachment 123841

and here is what your collection will look like if you take this load of horse **** from prime one:

View attachment 123842

The Majesty of Prime is destroyed displayed in such fashion.... it is a joke... thus... i will own only Optimus and will not buy another.

those who speak the truth are usually persecuted. I would go to facebook and complain there bro.

make them change this silly scale!

i just posted all over their goddamn Facebook page... please go and like and also make a comment.

thanks guys....

I don't feel the yellow paintjob looks cheap plastic. If you google the pic of yellow Camaro you'll see the same yellow painting looks just like bee's.

I heard Prime 1 feel that ashamed about the scale problem that they're shutting the business down as of today. I hope you guys are happy. No more Transformers for you.

I heard Prime 1 feel that ashamed about the scale problem that they're shutting the business down as of today. I hope you guys are happy. No more Transformers for you.

mission accomplished I say :yess:

One shall stand.

One shall fall.

May truth reign victorious 'til the end of time.

Which company next? :horror

Back