Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of frustrated with the scale between Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. If you take your frustration on the scale between Grimlock and other Transformers statue, your argument would be more valid. But I won't start it though lol

Imagine how big that Grimlock statue would be and the price.:lol

Probably something like the Grimlock/Optimus cardboard stand you see in the background here?

efm82e.jpg

Imagine how big that Grimlock statue would be and the price.:lol

Probably something like the Grimlock/Optimus cardboard stand you see in the background here?

efm82e.jpg

Yeah probably :lol My dog would probably be so scared and barking all day if he sees it.

Heres better pic i found regarding the color... if you see BB in person very accurate color of course high spot light on it it will be more yellow.

I still think he is a touch too big.

like a said before from the movies mass shifting happen a lot in Transformers movies. sometime BB is bigger and other scene smaller.
I spoke with Prime1 regarding the size ..the size was approved by Hasbro .. both party decided the final size. If you are still not happy
i consider you to speak to Hasbro directly.

nonetheless Optimus and Bee look really great together am pretty sure you will be happy if you see it in person.
Dont be so harsh about it.

Instead of frustrated with the scale between Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. If you take your frustration on the scale between Grimlock and other Transformers statue, your argument would be more valid. But I won't start it though lol

Enough arguments please :). Back to the statue guys hehe

Just google scale and you'll get the scale reference pic, according to this bumblebee should be at level of optimus prime's waist
ROTF_Autobot_scale_guide_1_1271484559.jpg
So prime1 bumblebee is really too big.

Just google scale and you'll get the scale reference pic, according to this bumblebee should be at level of optimus prime's waist
ROTF_Autobot_scale_guide_1_1271484559.jpg
So prime1 bumblebee is really too big.

I don’t mind, don’t care as long as it is movie accurate and detail enough. I want it even it is bigger than Prime.

Would love to see some battlemask on shots, cos that's how I will display him, Bee just look so much cooler with the mask down.

Power up OP will make a really crazy awesome statue. But not on the bank account.

Is there any PO date and price range for bee?

Back