Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok moron.... definition of toy:

A toy is an item that can be used for play. Toys are generally played with by children and pets. Playing with toys is an enjoyable means of training the young for life in society.

do you play with a statue? a piece of art?

not a toy you foolish little man.

Where did you buy it from? Wait, is it SideshowTOY.com?

I bet when he wrote that big post he never thought he'd have to sit through all this crap. :lol

To be fair I can see the mans point. I just think for this particular product it's better if it's bigger. There are lots of details and a lot of people may only Opt for Bumblebee.

It could also be something to do with production costs, a long shot I know but possible.

I don't think it's a deal breaker but I can see why some (really picky) collectors might be a bit bothered by it.

I don't think it's a deal breaker but I can see why some (really picky) collectors might be a bit bothered by it.

That's what i've been saying. The problem is he can't handle the fact that we don't agree this time. He's also posting in the wrong place. He needs to put his point of view over on their facebook page. They might see it there.

finally... a sensible man.

To be fair I can see the mans point. I just think for this particular product it's better if it's bigger. There are lots of details and a lot of people may only Opt for Bumblebee.

It could also be something to do with production costs, a long shot I know but possible.

Why is he so MASSIVE!!!

It's like Prime1 have these big sheds, but nobody's allowed in. And in these sheds you have Optimus Prime size Bumblebees, and these Bumblebees are scared because the don't know why they're so big, and they're going, "Oh why am I so massive?" and they're looking down at all the little Bumblebees and they think they're in an aeroplane because all the other Bumblebees are so small. So Prime1, do you deny that? No, I think his silence speaks volumes!

Why is he so MASSIVE!!!

It's like Prime1 have these big sheds, but nobody's allowed in. And in these sheds you have Optimus Prime size Bumblebees, and these Bumblebees are scared because the don't know why they're so big, and they're going, "Oh why am I so massive?" and they're looking down at all the little Bumblebees and they think they're in an aeroplane because all the other Bumblebees are so small. So Prime1, do you deny that? No, I think his silence speaks volumes!

:rotfl Nice one

Back