Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we actually know he is not to scale?

If he is 17 inches tall, that's 43 cm, Prime is 24 inches which is 60 cm, that seems about right to me.

Here he is next to Prime and bending forward a little, to me it looks like the Prime1 pieces are in scale (baring Grimlock obviously).

27339128d1357711904-hd-screencaps-requests-transformers-blu-ray-0677.jpg

Do we actually know he is not to scale?

If he is 17 inches tall, that's 43 cm, Prime is 24 inches which is 60 cm, that seems about right to me.

Here he is next to Prime and bending forward a little, to me it looks like the Prime1 pieces are in scale (baring Grimlock obviously).

27339128d1357711904-hd-screencaps-requests-transformers-blu-ray-0677.jpg

Its hard to tell from the pictures posted but like I said I don't care I am buying regardless.

Wow. Bumblebee looks brilliant. Sorry haven't really been keeping up with this thread. Does he have his battle mask?

Options. Nice. Cheers Jay.

It's so impressive when the movie Transformers, because of their details, get nice representations in statue form.

Options. Nice. Cheers Jay.

It's so impressive when the movie Transformers, because of their details, get nice representations in statue form.

These will be show stoppers in our collections. I'm really pumped to get them. I'm selling some older statues to get funds ready for when these ship.

:lol

Yeah the display Bee is on is a fair bit higher than Prime and he's still a good bit shorter. Price should be good on this one.

:lol

Yeah the display Bee is on is a fair bit higher than Prime and he's still a good bit shorter. Price should be good on this one.

Ive already picked out my victims that are going to be sold to fund this line, Prime1 seem to be pumping them out faster than my brain can process them :lol

Ive already picked out my victims that are going to be sold to fund this line, Prime1 seem to be pumping them out faster than my brain can process them :lol

:lol They sure are pumping them out fast. I'm keeping my statues like Dr Doom and Ex Cap (old one) etc the rest are fair game. :D

Back