Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

:lol So all his upset for nothing. You got a vid or some pics for us?

Oh don't tell me the small thing is going to be the issue now :panic: ;)

Kidding

Lol, poor Optimus Kyn, he almost sold his Megs for $200.

I'm glad Bee is in scale though! I don't have the room for a 32 inch Bee.

He shouldn't be allowed to own any more of Prime 1's statues after what he's been saying. :lol

Prime 1 is F ing with us.

ALL of their statues are to scale...

no wonder STarscream seemed so big...

Look at the Prime 1 bee next to Optimus.. he's to scale...

as someone that would have spent 20 grand to buy the entire collection.... Im now done... this is V E R Y S L O P P Y.

Prime one get your act together and offer not to scale versions for those that actually can afford all of these.

What a joke.

they want to charge 1 grand for another statue that would be worth 2300$ or less if not to scale....

In trying to milk me for more $$$ they will get N O N E of mine.

In fact this screws up the entire series.

I'm royally pissed... and would ask any of the other collectors that were thinking of buying more than one to stop at Optimus until Prime One addresses this.

Why does bee look so damn clean....common!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given he's half the size that we thought the detail is great, but I do still think he is too clean though, Bumblebee in bot mode is almost always shown dirty and a little beat-up, he's a greasy little bee. I think the rims on the wheels could also use more specularity. The key though is to have a more textured, greasy face, because he is just not a clean bot.

transformers-trailer-screenshots-_0042_layer-57.jpg

bumblebee.jpg

2.jpg

transformers_l.jpg

BumblebeeTF3.jpg

revengeofthefallen3.jpg

27255061d1316093406-dotm-screen-shots-bumblebee-2.jpg

Why does bee look so damn clean....common!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes is clean but the color is really beautiful
small amount of dirt and damage on him
Prime1 told me they want to put minimal damage on him to really show the candy finish paint job.

Yes is clean but the color is really beautiful
small amount of dirt and damage on him
Prime1 told me they want to put minimal damage on him to really show the candy finish paint job.

I still think around his face it should be more textured, his face almost never looks clean (the dark bits).

they want to put minimal damage on him to really show the candy finish paint job.

I was thinking they want him to pop in your collection. I would like more dirt but again no big deal. I'll be ordering him for sure. Love the lights on him. Will look sick in a dark room.

Last 10 pages was complaining of scale? :panic:... Agree with most people here, a little bit more weathered look will be nice on Bee. :)
He will look just like in the movies.

Last 10 page was 1 guy complaining and the rest was us messing with him. :lol

Looks like all that crap and it's in scale anyway. :D

I was thinking they want him to pop in your collection. I would like more dirt but again no big deal. I'll be ordering him for sure. Love the lights on him. Will look sick in a dark room.

I was pretty surprise how beautiful the color was...Prime1 told from their experience battle damage look really bad on statue and very hard to control with factory
they really dislike bad paint stroke on the item.

Back