Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't give a rats about the discrepancy in scale.

It's hard to care when the scale isn't even consistent within their own movie/tv series. From bayformers to g1 they seemed to vary in scale depending on the situation lol.

Bee goes from a vintage camaro to an iron giant size monster signalling the autobots in a junkyard and then he can fit in a suburban 2 car garage on his hands and knees.

Prime 1 are ticking all the important boxes in my opinion.

Not sure the thought process here, grimlock is OK but bee .....

I'm kind of glad he's big. Scale doesn't matter to me for robots. Its not like they made Arnold the same size as the predator...

I don't give a rats about the discrepancy in scale.

It's hard to care when the scale isn't even consistent within their own movie/tv series. From bayformers to g1 they seemed to vary in scale depending on the situation lol.

Bee goes from a vintage camaro to an iron giant size monster signalling the autobots in a junkyard and then he can fit in a suburban 2 car garage on his hands and knees.

Prime 1 are ticking all the important boxes in my opinion.
Good post :clap

Not sure the thought process here, grimlock is OK but bee .....

I'm kind of glad he's big. Scale doesn't matter to me for robots. Its not like they made Arnold the same size as the predator...

So as you can see Optimus you're wasting your time on us lot. We don't care. :lol

all of you seem to be missing the point here.

also.. your sarcasm is childish....

these god damn things should be at scale.... to make the series worth collecting....

especially if you are already vested... having spent thousands in anticipation for other scale models ... only to be duped.

We haven't gotten a good size comparison yet either,just that one side shot.Im waiting for better pics of their current display.

its almost the same god damn size as optimus

here is a good side by side to hold you over:

266902_243393659022754_117373194958135_937323_3619436_o.jpg

We haven't gotten a good size comparison yet either,just that one side shot.Im waiting for better pics of their current display.

This is a toy forum. You know it and i know it. Embrace the child in you and admit you post on a toy forum. Oh and i've seen Barbie sold for more than $2500 and that doesn't stop her from being a doll. :lol

Back