Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh knock it off....

this is an issue man... you like getting screwed and lied to?

Sideshow? You mean Prime 1? Yeah worked for them a few months now. Pretty cool job. I was the person that told them make Bee this big. :yess:

Well seeing as i work for them i'm the one screwing you guys. Oh and i get Bee and the rest of them free so it's all good.

By the way you do know i'm just messing about with you right? No point getting all mad about it.

Sell your Megatron and buy this

10473188_676109782463558_4886160768033785525_n.jpg

Just make sure Splinter will be in scale before you do though. :hi5:

He might want this to be 10 times smaller.

I really like this ninja turtle. Super Great detail. I hope the price not like $2000 ish.

dude I know you are messing with me....

but in not abiding you screw our chance to have the ultimate transformers series of statues.

i repeat prime one has destroyed this series potential.

its apparent they will do offscale... such as grimlock....

i saw prime on grimlock at comiccon.... very detailed... way better than a HT....

bee at scale would be 2X the size of this... detail would be intact.

now lets say the entire scale series was:

megs
prime
bee
scream
lockdown
drift

at scale the prices would run like this (ON AVERAGE):

megs $2k
prime $2K
bee $1500
scream $1600
lockdown $2
drift $1600

total $10700

vs $12000 if they all ran approx 2k at bizarro universe scale.

in an attempt to capture an extra 1500 to $2k... prime one will now not get anything from me or others beyond maby optimus and megs and a few bee fans.

good luck selling scream, megs or drift...

im gettign rid of my megs now at a loss... Bay formers Optimus and Bee are the only 2 characters that are interesting... but at bizarro scale ill opt for optimus only and will pick up grimlock.

cash from my megs sale will go to grimlock.

i would have bought everything if made to scale.

prime one are great model makers... terrible business men.

Well seeing as i work for them i'm the one screwing you guys. Oh and i get Bee and the rest of them free so it's all good.

By the way you do know i'm just messing about with you right? No point getting all mad about it.

Have you posted on their facebook page? Go do it because no one at Prime 1 is going to see anything you're saying here.

Need better pics of Bee to assess the paint, overall looks good to me.
The scale doesn't bother me as if I were to buy bee I would want him to be a good size and with the super detail that prime 1 have become synonomous with.
If he was like HT size then I would have no interest and even if I did I would sit it out until HT started releasing 1/6 ones at a fraction of the price.

Again...

if he was at scale he would be alot bigger and bolder than a HT....

over 15+ inches...

dont believe the HT comparo... it is not correct.

The scale doesn't bother me as if I were to buy bee I would want him to be a good size and with the super detail that prime 1 have become synonomous with.
If he was like HT size then I would have no interest and even if I did I would sit it out until HT started releasing 1/6 ones at a fraction of the price.

You'll own this Bee. I know it and you know it. :hi5: :lol

WTF!!! last few posts on here and the Grimlock thread are both baffling and funny to read :dunno :lol Surely at the end of the day if your not happy with the scale you should vent your frustration at the company producing it not other collectors who are content with it. Collecting is all about preference so if one doesn't like something about a certain piece then they don't buy it. No point screaming to put your point across as its not gonna change anything :slap

WTF!!! last few posts on here and the Grimlock thread are both baffling and funny to read :dunno :lol Surely at the end of the day if your not happy with the scale you should vent your frustration at the company producing it not other collectors who are content with it. Collecting is all about preference so if one doesn't like something about a certain piece then they don't buy it. No point screaming to put your point across as its not gonna change anything :slap

I've had fun with him. Made my morning go fast. :lol

I've had fun with him. Made my morning go fast. :lol

:lol man, that was a crazy few posts...talk about being disrespectful to other members. I've seen him do it before though which is the worrying thing. Best to take it with a pinch of salt...at the end of the day, he's the one that's pissed, I don't hear anyone else moaning about it :dunno

Back