Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the G1 versions are pretty sweet, $800 though!

I think if Prime1 do a G1 Prime, like IDW style, I'd be down for that.

Keep in mind this bad boy is METAL.. weighs almost 15LBS...

no other G1's with Metal this size.. .and a remote to cue up sounds and lighting!

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Was just abt to post these pics!! So I'm assuming that the autobot logo is removable from the base?! Cool!!! :drool the colours really pop under the right lighting...just looks incredible :love

Was just abt to post these pics!! So I'm assuming that the autobot logo is removable from the base?! Cool!!! :drool the colours really pop under the right lighting...just looks incredible :love

yea if you check carefully you can see purple reflection and sky blue reflection (candy finish )

From what i heard Prime1 change the swords and axe to translucent
as you see in the pics pretty cool

Very cool but I will always display it with the base and with props, without it looks too much like a action figure, albiet a really, really, really detailed one:p

Thanks for posting those pictures! :clap

Optimus looks incredible!!!! The scale, detail and paint are off da chain! Prime 1 have raised the bar! :yess:

100% needs to be displayed on the base though, same with meggie. Looks wack with no base.

Can't stand having to wait a year for this. But getting my Megatron shipping notice today will help.

yea if you check carefully you can see purple reflection and sky blue reflection (candy finish )

From what i heard Prime1 change the swords and axe to translucent
as you see in the pics pretty cool

Nextlevel99 have you personally seen these pics? I've heard he's a little small compared to Megatron. The pics doesn't really show the height comparison. Is he significantly smaller side by side Megs?

Nextlevel99 have you personally seen these pics? I've heard he's a little small compared to Megatron. The pics doesn't really show the height comparison. Is he significantly smaller side by side Megs?

From head is about 3 to 4 cm smaller. Very small different

Back