Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st - 3rd August
To promote the launch of the new line of TRANSFORMERS toys from Hasbro at The Entertainer, Optimus Prime will be taking a break from fighting the evil Decepticons and hitting the road to visit White Rose Shopping centre this August.

The legendary giant American Peterbuilt 360 truck will be at the centre between August 1st - 3rd and will be located in Car park 3 at the Debenhams entrance during centre opening hours.

I live next to the White Rose. I'm so there :yess: :lol

I just checked on Google if the White Rose shopping centre is near London.

It turns out it is not:p

Yeah I wanted to see if it was on a tube line cos I would check out Prime, but yes, the line ends slightly short of there.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Love those pics NextLevel :clap I'm just praying sideshow starts to stock the alternate head :pray:

e6udu2a5.jpg

I'm going to add a little 1/10th scale Shia next to mine and when you press his head he shouts 'OPTIMUUUS' and 'NO NO NO NO NO NO'.

Makes me think of a potential "Revenge of the Fallen" Optimus statue from the forrest battle.At that moment when he is downed and gets up,slides his blades out and shouts "I'll take you all on!".
A statue with that pose would be so damn cool!

2hx3hmp.jpg

29bolsz.jpg

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

This is total horse ****.

And enrages me.

Prime One believes we are fools... do not believe their Jedi Mind tricks... look at this picture again...

Bee is almost the same size as Optimus....

you can see it with your own eyes... is everyone here so easily conned by these guys.

9u5aqepy.jpg

There is no way in hell this is scale... open your eyes...

Jay and crew... please can the ridiculous comments.

you should be pissed as well...

Prime One is trying to snow job all of us.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

no it would not.

it is the scale that makes this series.

otherwise its a bunch of one offs... therefore i would not buy the characters i have no interest in... scream, drift, megatron.

If Bee was to proper scale and cost the same price, would it bother you?

I see. Well, I know scale bothers a lot of people in this hobby but luckily I'm not one of them. :lol

You can try thinking of this larger Bee as getting more product for the same price tag if he were smaller. :huh

how many of these have you bought or are planning to buy???

most people commenting that scale does not matter here... dont plan to buy or cannot afford or have not bought... obviously you are just trolling.

real collectors care.

prime one is ****ing with us.

I see. Well, I know scale bothers a lot of people in this hobby but luckily I'm not one of them. :lol

You can try thinking of this larger Bee as getting more product for the same price tag if he were smaller. :huh

how many of these have you bought or are planning to buy???

most people commenting that scale does not matter here... dont plan to buy or cannot afford or have not bought... obviously you are just trolling.

real collectors care.

prime one is ****ing with us.

Obviously you can't read for crap b/c I never stated 'scale doesn't matter'.

And stop acting like an ass because you choose to drop 1 or 2 grand on Transformers statues.

im not here to debate with you.... i am a guy that has laid out some serious $$$ for these statues...

therefore i demand we are not lied to .

Obviously you can't read for crap b/c I never stated 'scale doesn't matter'.

And stop acting like an ass because you choose to drop 1 or 2 grand on Transformers statues.

im not here to debate with you.... i am a guy that has laid out some serious $$$ for these statues...

therefore i demand we are not lied to .

Many have bought this line too. Just relax and wait for side by side pics mate.

Back