Batman: Arkham Asylum DC Animated movie based on video game series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch the cutscenes "movies" they put up on youtube, they are pretty darn amazing and cinematic, and the voice acting needs no introduction.

But there's no replacement for experiencing the whole thing though, the gameplay is super fun too.

Looks good, animation seems a bit off though. I wonder if Deathstroke is in this too.

I don't know why they made her such a chunk though. She wasn't heavy in Arkham Origins and hasn't been in the comics since the reboot at least.

Hopefully because they realized that thin Waller was a dumbass move that took away a huge part of her character.

Last edited:
Skimmed over it last night. It focuses on the bloody Suicide Squad. Lame. Should have dealt with Joker's 'plans' before Asylum, and ended with him taking him there.

My copy is on it's way to me as we speak.

I'm in 2 minds about this one, I like the idea & the focus on the Suicide Squad but I'm not sure I really want them using the Game universe when there is so much to use from the old comics still (Batman or otherwise)

Neil

Lol the suicide squad was far from lame in this one.

It's great that a movie stirs up the status quo a bit by not having Batman being the main guy for a change, it actually helps to increase Batman's status of legend.

It was a great movie, funny, well written, WAY better than that son of Batman debacle :lol

seen it loved it. the suicide squad was brilliant and no doubt harley stole the show when she was present.
the joker was also a great addition, and seeing cameos all over the place was awesome.

Honestly the batman was actually one of the less interesting parts of this , not because he sucked but becaus all the other characters where brilliantly done

I loved the Batman when he showed up, his appearances where always highlights among the many many highlights this movie has.

But yeah Harley stole the show.

"I'm okay, I landed on my head" :rotfl

Lol the suicide squad was far from lame in this one.

It's great that a movie stirs up the status quo a bit by not having Batman being the main guy for a change, it actually helps to increase Batman's status of legend.

It was a great movie, funny, well written, WAY better than that son of Batman debacle :lol

:goodpost:

I LOVED the end confrontation where it wasn't your typical Batman vs Joker by having each of them fight someone else. The script is so well written and the fight scenes are GREAT. There was even a few homages to the Burton and Nolan films. The people who made this clearly loved the movies, games and comics.

DC should keep up stuff like this. I was bored out of my mind with Son of Batman and this more than made up for it.

Back