Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a thought on who Arkham Knight might be today. Since we're still unclear on the timeline so far, it is possible Arkham Knight could be Harley Quinn's son? We know there was the possibly fake pregnancy test in AC, but I don't think enough time has passed from AC to AK for that to be the case (maybe I'm wrong). But another possibility is the child being Deadshot's and not the Joker. If you've watched Assault on Arkham, you'll understand that theory.

I realize AK being Harely's son is pretty unlikely given that a good 18-20ish years would need to pass for it to be even remotely possible. But it would at least be a logical new character that has been created though events on the story rather than just a new character out of the blue.

:dunno

Also, if I'm not mistaken RS stated that Harley wasn't pregnant after all, it was supposedly a psychological pregnancy due to how much she wanted to have Joker's babies :lol

They said it was just an idea they were toying around with.

But who knows... But yeah considering how nobody looks like more than 10 years older, it's unlikely.

AK's suit has a ton of needlessly moving parts and even the freaking cape has panels and lines :slap

It's design of next gen games in general. Because they can fit in all the detail they do!
Look at the metal gear series. Compare MGS4 suit compared to MGS2.

That being said I hated the new suit when I saw the CG trailer, but it looks way way better in-game

It's design of next gen games in general. Because they can fit in all the detail they do!
Look at the metal gear series. Compare MGS4 suit compared to MGS2.

That being said I hated the new suit when I saw the CG trailer, but it looks way way better in-game

agreed, and then compare MGS4 to MGS5 :lol
I dont mind the new suit one bit
qzdndzi.jpg

It's not my most favorite, but I don't mind the look of the suit. It really looks great in that concept art and based on in-game screenshots and gameplay vids, it doesn't look bad either.

The suit really is too busy and doesn't look nearly as cool as arkham city or even arkham origins.

If I had a hunch on who arkham knight is my guess is that it will end up being Hush.

but Hush was shown in AC to be about the same size as Bruce/Batman, Arkham Knight is slimmer and less muscled... also he will probably be Hush in this :lol

I just finished all the sidequests in Origins yesterday and thought that Arkham Knight might be a descendant of Cyrus Pinkney, given his connection to Arkham and his taste for lethal justice.

I just finished all the sidequests in Origins yesterday and thought that Arkham Knight might be a descendant of Cyrus Pinkney, given his connection to Arkham and his taste for lethal justice.

well thats interesting, he did say that the case would require further investigation... Could be Pinkney himself but he would have to be Immortal though, or have access to a Lazurus pit

in any case I would be totally convinced its either Damien Wayne or Ra's Al Ghul or Michael Lane

well thats interesting, he did say that the case would require further investigation... Could be Pinkney himself but he would have to be Immortal though, or have access to a Lazurus pit

in any case I would be totally convinced its either Damien Wayne or Ra's Al Ghul or Michael Lane

I agree that it's most likely a high-profile character and it'd be cool to see Damien come into the Arkham-verse as Ra's backup plan.

I kinda like the idea that it's Pinkney though, since it would a nice link between an early case in Batman's career and AK, as well as putting a little-known aspect of the mythology in the spotlight.

Interesting video, dunno if you guys already knew this information but it was interesting nevertheless.

It increases my interest for the Arkham Knight.

Interesting video, dunno if you guys already knew this information but it was interesting nevertheless.

It increases my interest for the Arkham Knight.

Nice insight. It does make me curious who's under the mask. While I'd love to see Lincoln March, the lack of owl references makes it dubious (unless they re-imagine the character again to suit the Arkhamverse). Most likely guess is still Damian Wayne due to the resources and how it seems like a natural progression in terms of the previous plot.

Most likely guess is still Damian Wayne due to the resources and how it seems like a natural progression in terms of the previous plot.

While Damian would have a plausible motivation for becoming the Arkham Knight, I think there is no relation between him and the stuff that happened in the arkham institutions. Why should Damian call himself ARKHAM knight? Furthermore Damian was never introduced to the Arkhamverse. Given some particular circumunstances of some particular characters in that universe, I dont think they are going to introduce him.

Whoever the Arkham Knight may be, I feel like this character either was involved in the events of AA and AC, or is very close to Batman. As I understand it, the arkham Knight knows exactly that the events in AA and AC left a mark on Batman. That's why he chose that particular theme for his appearance.

In other words: It's Alfred.

While Damian would have a plausible motivation for becoming the Arkham Knight, I think there is no relation between him and the stuff that happened in the arkham institutions. Why should Damian call himself ARKHAM knight? Furthermore Damian was never introduced to the Arkhamverse. Given some particular circumunstances of some particular characters in that universe, I dont think they are going to introduce him.

Whoever the Arkham Knight may be, I feel like this character either was involved in the events of AA and AC, or is very close to Batman. As I understand it, the arkham Knight knows exactly that the events in AA and AC left a mark on Batman. That's why he chose that particular theme for his appearance.

In other words: It's Alfred.

:rotfl

Alfred
Quincy Sharp
Gordon
Joker :lol
Scarecrow
Tim Drake (finally fed up with Batman basically telling him to F off and never saying Thank You :rotfl)
Clayface
That one thug you we're extra mean too and took your time to put him down
Aaron cash

Alfred
Quincy Sharp
Gordon
Scarecrow
Tim Drake (finally fed up with Batman basically telling him to F off and never saying Thank You :rotfl)
Clayface
Aaron cash

That guy from Asylum, Razor or whatever his name was.

Alfred
Quincy Sharp
Gordon
Scarecrow
Clayface
Aaron cash

You know he has something to do with it! :lol

I can see Joker still having something to do with the Arkham Knight, not being the titular character but still being something. I think Joker may come in through Scarecrow gas, considering in Arkham Asylum, that was the case near the end. It doesn't break the 'Joker is not a main threat' notion in this game either

Id expect a minor cameo at the most. In recorded video form like in Arkham City. I really hope theres lots of extra character moments like Mad Hatter. Im glad Scarecrow is the main villain, means there will be lots of Hallucinations in the game.

My one worry is that the city will be empty, or because of the scale the game wont be packed with extras like Arkham City

Id expect a minor cameo at the most. In recorded video form like in Arkham City. I really hope theres lots of extra character moments like Mad Hatter. Im glad Scarecrow is the main villain, means there will be lots of Hallucinations in the game.

My one worry is that the city will be empty, or because of the scale the game wont be packed with extras like Arkham City
not totally empty but apparently Scarecrow is planning a mass attack and has everyone running scared:)rotfl), hence the mostly empty evacuated Gotham :dunno

I can see Joker still having something to do with the Arkham Knight, not being the titular character but still being something. I think Joker may come in through Scarecrow gas, considering in Arkham Asylum, that was the case near the end. It doesn't break the 'Joker is not a main threat' notion in this game either

Yeah maybe he'll come in as an hallucination or something, what with Batman having problems over his death

Back