Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be weird playing an Arkham game without having copious amounts of Halloween candy to eat while playing. I have this distinct connection between the two. For Asylum, it's more when I was doing the Challenges, as I'd beaten the game a few times by then. But for City and Origins, the candy was in the house the entire time.

I always play an Arkham game on Halloween, I have done so for the past few years, I usually always buy a game a around 29-30th of OCT, so I wish I could get this, it was originally slated for OCT, correct? Disappointing indeed

Alas Alien Isolation will fill the void this year

I always play an Arkham game on Halloween, I have done so for the past few years, I usually always buy a game a around 29-30th of OCT, so I wish I could get this, it was originally slated for OCT, correct? Disappointing indeed

Alas Alien Isolation will fill the void this year

:lecture Me too. I enjoyed playing Arkham Origins on Christmas last year, and like you, will be playing something on Halloween for sure. I'm just unsure if it will be Alien: Isolation or The Evil Within.

I wish Best Buy would put the Collector's Editions up for Pre-Order, already. Everyone else is already sold out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 141
Amazon.com has the statue and there is NO WAY IN HELL the Batmobile version is sold out... get on Amazon's list and they will tell you when it comes up again.

Amazon.com has the statue and there is NO WAY IN HELL the Batmobile version is sold out... get on Amazon's list and they will tell you when it comes up again.

Why would it not be sold out?

As a matter of fact on Gamestop it IS sold out on both PS4 & XBox. The statue ed is still available.

Last edited:
No way did they only make enough that it would sell out in a day.... a year before it even comes out. Something else is going on.

Perhaps they haven't finalized the edition size, I'm still waiting for my retailer to confirm the availability of the Batmobile edition.

I put it on my Amazon wishlist. I figure, even if this is all they're making, since Amazon has no upfront commitments, you'll probably get a bunch of people who jump the gun, and then cancel once that $200 price tag starts becoming more of a reality (not dissimilar to my relationship with Sideshow, on several occassions :lol).

I put it on my Amazon wishlist. I figure, even if this is all they're making, since Amazon has no upfront commitments, you'll probably get a bunch of people who jump the gun, and then cancel once that $200 price tag starts becoming more of a reality (not dissimilar to my relationship with Sideshow, on several occassions :lol).

Same here. I'm sure even Gamestop will open up orders too. I didn't even know they already put it up for order.

Best Buy just put theirs up today, and they sold out in like an hour. Is this the Dawn of the actually limited "limited edition?":lol

I ordered the Batmobile edition from Amazon Germany just now.... I'm in Ireland but they deliver, if it pops up on Gamestop.ie I'll get it there but its only 5euro shipping anyway :dunno, it'll probably be 10 from Gamestop as well :lol

or I might switch to Amazon.co.uk when it goes up(IF).....

but its available on .de just in case there are others looking for it in Europe

Best Buy just put theirs up today, and they sold out in like an hour. Is this the Dawn of the actually limited "limited edition?":lol

I guess there is always a chance... but I don't think so. I just can’t see them only making enough to sell out this fast. This game is a year away and to not be able to market the Batmobile Edition anymore just doesn’t make sense at all. They have to be deciding the cost of making it or the scale or something and put it on “hold” for now until they figure it all out. I could be wrong but I would guess there will be plenty to go around once it hits.

Last edited:
Back