Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can preorder (Canada preferably)?

I don't think GG ships directly to Canada and BBTS is sold out of POs.

Wouldn't we all... :lol

Given that no one seems to know, I'd place by personal bet on prototype.

The new photos are amazing, she looks stunning!
I would really like to know if that's the production piece or the proto?

I don't think there is a need to worry..GG does good work right? :dunno these are my first purchases from GG so hope they are good..

so far they are looking awesome

While any company can have a bad release, generally speaking Gentle Giant's paint and QC tends to be quite reliable. At least in my experience, anyway.

While any company can have a bad release, generally speaking Gentle Giant's paint and QC tends to be quite reliable. At least in my experience, anyway.

any idea when they decide on ES? and what year we get these? do they usually delay releases?

not knowing is starting to bother me

Gentle Giant is worse than Sideshow when it comes to meeting release dates, so who knows.

As for an edition size, sorry, haven't heard anything on that front either.

Ya, I keep checking for an edition size... I understand its normal to push back release date, but this statues has been out for pre-order a Looooong time and still no edition size yet???? WTF

Im thinking its not selling as well as they would have liked... Hopefully they just decide the size of the run soon... and 500 or less would be nice.

Ya, I keep checking for an edition size... I understand its normal to push back release date, but this statues has been out for pre-order a Looooong time and still no edition size yet???? WTF

Im thinking its not selling as well as they would have liked... Hopefully they just decide the size of the run soon... and 500 or less would be nice.

I think many companies are struggling with sales

With GG you usually don't know the edition size until you get the statue and look on the bottom :)

Back