ButtTornado's Grand Load!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ButtTornado's Collection Thread!

I finally got some Dioder lights! I went back and forth forever trying to decide what kind of lights I wanted. There is a lot of opinion's on the forum about cool lights and warm ones. Also strips lights vs. pucks etc. After seeing so many shots on the forums, I had decided that I liked the classiness of puck lighting. I saw the warm Dioder's in the store and I thought they looked pretty good. I actually bought 4 packs of lights just in case it wasn't bright enough. Once installed, One puck per shelf is plenty of light for me. I put them in the front left so I could minimize wires, but also I like the directional lighting and the shadows that it creates.
The last thing I need to do is think of a solution for hiding the cords and twisty ties running down the bars. I am thinking of using some black cloth and wrapping it.... But I'm not sure yet. I'll probably run to Home Depot this weekend and see what I can come up with. Thanks for checking out my collection! Sorry for the crappy Iphone Pics, I was too excited to setup the good camera :)

awesome statues - check
awesome tmnt figs - check
awesome street fighter figs - check
awesome hellboy figs - check

great collection

Thanks!
I love Hellboy. My all time favorite Figures. They are like little statues. I can't wait for the premium format!

I updated my wires on my display. I bought some clear tubing and cut it down. The sliced one side open so I could wrap it around the metal. It turned out perfect. I can't ask for any better. I recommended it for everyone who has a Detolf!

I updated my wires on my display. I bought some clear tubing and cut it down. The sliced one side open so I could wrap it around the metal. It turned out perfect. I can't ask for any better. I recommended it for everyone who has a Detolf!

Excellent Post, Pic's and Scores, BT

Here are some updates to my collection.
Ive newly acquired the TMNT set, and Boba Fett.
I sold, Wolvie and Sabretooth, and Joker.

My collection has streamlined pretty well at the moment. I have Spidey Comi, Wonder Woman, Superman, Apocolypse, and Hellboy on the way.

I have barely enough room for the new stuff coming in. My goal is to never buy more than I can fit into this small corner. I personally really like the statues sitting on something instead of shelves because it feels more open. My room is so small to begin with, so I don't want to cramp it anymore.
Thanks for looking!

The turtle looks tougher than Batman hahaha... Nice collection

Excellent Update, Scores and Pic's, Dig the Turtles Shots my Friend, Impressive Posts BT

Some new pieces!!!!
I also got a couple Besta's with mirrored backs. I love them.
So the new pieces I got are:

Spidey Com
Venom Com
Carnage Com
Vampirella PF

Nice updated look to your collection! After doing the same to my collection I know what a difference new displays make to a room. Looks great!

So you prefer the mirror back or plain Besta?

Back