• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No new posts unless you're a Premium Member - no bumping old threads.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I recognize that one needs Premium Membership to be able to put their stuff up for sale here. So here's my question: say I post a custom figure in my own custom thread, but I also decide to put it up on ebay for auction. Are we allowed to post links to said ebay auction or is that considered as a form of sale on these forums? I'm just wondering because having an ebay auction (which is far more open to outsiders) seems like a completely separate sales method than what I normally see here.
You can post a link to a live eBay listing in the Auctions section of the Marketplace, that's always been there..
x

Can someone please point me to the thread to become a premium member.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/premium.php

x

Just found this thread. LOL

What a joke. Sure take my $25 annually for this place were you can go to share and hear BS opinions and take part in no forum moderation.

Makes sense.
This is a forum to discuss collectables which is a subjective thing, so there will always be differing opinions and as long as they are constructive, all opinions are welcome.
If you consider an opinion 'BS' because if differs from yours, that's more a question of your attitude than the actions of someone merely posting their thoughts on a statue.
...and members are not here to 'take part' in 'forum moderation' anyway, only the moderators are :wink1:

x

Last edited:
Hey,

Quick question.. did purchase premium membership.. got all the privileges (can post a new thread in the sales section, bigger inbox etc.) still no premium member badge?
I don't wanna get into trouble with a moderator for being a "Junior" member.
Any suggestions how to rectify that?

Cheers
Nick

Hey guys, I'm selling a few things on Ebay and was wondering if I can just post that link on here? I'm a Premium Member so I know I can sell but I wanted to make sure that sharing a link was allowed. I know there are a lot of rules with selling and just want to make sure I abide by them. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm selling a few things on Ebay and was wondering if I can just post that link on here? I'm a Premium Member so I know I can sell but I wanted to make sure that sharing a link was allowed. I know there are a lot of rules with selling and just want to make sure I abide by them. Thanks!

Yes you can, create a thread in the link below with a link to your ebay listings in it!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?18-Sideshow-items-for-auction

I'm having trouble adding photos to my sales thread. Wasn't able to add them when I created a post and now I can't add them when editing the post.

Is there a way to edit the thread title, without creating a new sale thread. I just wanted to add information to the title. Thank you

Sent from Jabba's Palace's Rancor pit

Is there a way to edit the thread title, without creating a new sale thread. I just wanted to add information to the title. Thank you

Edit post, click go advanced next to save button, should be above the text box labelled title box.

Edit post, click go advanced next to save button, should be above the text box labelled title box.

:exactly: :goodpost:.

Thanks for answering Ajk :rock

Just to clarify, it's your opening post that you need to click Edit on, then Advanced, change the title and Save. That should change it on the whole thread. You can edit it as much/ as often as you like.

x :duff

:exactly: :goodpost:.

Thanks for answering Ajk :rock

Just to clarify, it's your opening post that you need to click Edit on, then Advanced, change the title and Save. That should change it on the whole thread. You can edit it as much/ as often as you like.

x :duff

Thank you both I figured it out with your help!

Back