1/6 Spot's Review of the Sideshow Collectibles The Joker Sixth Scale Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Review Spot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Check out my review of the Sideshow Collectibles The Joker Sixth Scale Figure, the clothing I admit could have been alittle bit of a better quality but the face sculpt is phenomenal, there's not a lot of comic themed 1:6th scale figures that I actually pick up, but i'm so glad that I was able to get my hands on this Joker, he's one of my favourite shelf pieces right now

Let me know what you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5c_Z4KceS4

9ted.jpg

I was just messing with ya . I seen you had like 15 threads . I'm sure Dave allows you to do it seeing you're a well known reviewer.

I personally would just post the review in the Official Thread that belongs to the figure , that's what we all do .

Oh sorry about that, I think right now I wasn't able to post in the reviews section so he had mentioned to post it in another forum for the time being, certainly don't want to bog the boards down with my postings

5 years of reviewing figures and apparently no idea how to work a forum huh? cough cough Noob..cough :dunno

:lol Yeah .

You'll get the hang of it , it's a new forum for us also . The old one was just replaced.

It will be overwhelming at first . all those drop down tabs at the top of the page are your friends . Navigating this new forum is much easier now.

You're lucky you didn't join a month ago , the old forum would of been a nightmare for you to navigate :lol

Back