Iron Man Mark XLII Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I checked the preorder page today:

- Less than 50 remain!
- Limited Edition: 1500
- Ships January 2015

No more waiting. I'm locked in now.

WOW! Limited Edition of 1500 eh...not bad considering that none of the other IM busts are'nt numbered, so why now? :huh was gonna hold out before pre ordering this to space out the amount of NRD's that I've been charged over the past couple of months :lol :lol

what do you reckon? Could it be possible that Sideshow have already received 1450 pre orders for this bust already or is it another tactical ploy to boost pre orders for this piece :dunno

WOW! Limited Edition of 1500 eh...not bad considering that none of the other IM busts are'nt numbered, so why now? :huh was gonna hold out before pre ordering this to space out the amount of NRD's that I've been charged over the past couple of months :lol :lol

what do you reckon? Could it be possible that Sideshow have already received 1450 pre orders for this bust already or is it another tactical ploy to boost pre orders for this piece :dunno

Well, whatever it is... It worked on me! :lol PO'd! It also worked on me with the Iron Man MKVII Legendary Scale, but it just went from "less than 30" to "Less than 50" now. Oh well, locked in either way.

Okay, I panicked! :lol :lol I need my MK42 bust so I jumped on the panic wagon :yess: what the heck!!!! Ordered all these within 24 hours :cuckoo:

e8u9eva7.jpg

5yzy5eja.jpg

amypa9e2.jpg

Okay, I panicked! :lol :lol I need my MK42 bust so I jumped on the panic wagon :yess: what the heck!!!! Ordered all these within 24 hours :cuckoo:

e8u9eva7.jpg

5yzy5eja.jpg

amypa9e2.jpg

:panic: lol, Nice! At least you have the satisfaction of not dwelling over "yay or nay?" for the next couple weeks. Also, if the final product is half as good as the proto pics, that Lobo is going to be wiiiiiicked cool! Also, the NRD for the bust for me was 100$, what level do I gotta get on to lower it to 43$? Lol

:panic: lol, Nice! At least you have the satisfaction of not dwelling over "yay or nay?" for the next couple weeks. Also, if the final product is half as good as the proto pics, that Lobo is going to be wiiiiiicked cool! Also, the NRD for the bust for me was 100$, what level do I gotta get on to lower it to 43$? Lol

:lol thanks buddy :hi5: Yea, I was gonna order this bust from Sideshow eventually but wanted to wait until next month when I wouldn't have $$$'s worth of NRD's coming out of my account...and I certainly wasn't expecting this low stock alert of 'last 50 remaining' WTF!!!??? :dunno I still don't believe its true but just incase I ordered yesterday :lol

In regards to the NRD of $43 my friend, that was for a separate order...the Iron Man MK42 1/4 Maquette and not the bust. The NRD for the bust, like yours was $100 so don't worry :)

After missing an auction on Mark III lifesize bust, jumped on the bandwagon for that one.

Now let's just avoid any form of cancer, car accident or inadvertently get my eyes burned by looking at the sun too much in the 2 years to come.

Back