Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks for the head up man. I hope it comes out close to those proto shots because that looks fantastic.

No worries buddy :) i imagine that your like me in that it's my favourite piece from the whole set ;) yea, the proto pics looks epic! Hulk turned out really nice so hopefully Iron Studios have stepped up a gear after the poor attempt in their paint up of the MK42 statue

atuqe7eg.jpg

No worries buddy :) i imagine that your like me in that it's my favourite piece from the whole set ;) yea, the proto pics looks epic! Hulk turned out really nice so hopefully Iron Studios have stepped up a gear after the poor attempt in their paint up of the MK42 statue

atuqe7eg.jpg

Yea if he comes out like that pic it is an instant buy. I do not think I will go for the entire Dio just the MK VII

Yea if he comes out like that pic it is an instant buy. I do not think I will go for the entire Dio just the MK VII

I'm always hopeful that it'll come out good :pray: time will tell...after this it'll be Captain America followed by Thor to complete the Diorama set :) Very cool! :cool:

vahazube.jpg

Got a Facebook message from Iron Studios 2day and it said end of October for iron man piece. They are finishing up production now and has to ship to brazil. Just a heads up for anyone who hasn't tried tto contact em.

Hi ANdy

That is going to be an Iron Studios Exclusive. They just opened their own store and they have that for sale. They are taking SS path and starting with exclusive pieces only sold by them at full retail price.

Last edited:
Hi ANdy

Tha is going to be an Iron Studios Exclusive. They just opened their own store and they have that for sale. They are taking SS path and starting with exclusive pieces only sold by them at full retail price.
Still should be getting really close to release I hope

I am not getting this, but it is very refreshing to see a Mark VII statue that looks like the movie. Broad chest, large shoulders, small arc reactor.

Hi guys

I have contacted Iron Studios and they told me Iron Man has been delayed as the chinese factory asked for more time to delivery them. Hopefully they are doing a great job painting it.
I went to their Concept store last saturday and was able to see the complete Diorama. It is looking great. They said all pieces they had there were production pieces.
The weakest statue of the Diorama was the Hulk one. SO if you enjoyed the Hulk you will love the rest.
Iron Man is looking terrific with very nice paint apps. Captain America was a big surprise and It is also looking great.Thor does not compromise. I loved Thor's cape.
There is also an Exclusive Iron Man Battle damaged version. I was able to reserve 3 pieces but there is a "1 per customer policy". I am trying to order more of it using some friends.
If you are interested on the EX version it will cost $120 more. Final cost for the EX is $530. I have updated the sales thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-6-scale-diorama-avengers-battle-scene-7.html

Last edited:
I was also able to see the Spidey vs Venom Dio. It is looking good. Painting app is ok. The only thing that bothered me was the Spidey head sculpt.
The chin area looks strange. I do not know if you guys will understand what I mean. I will try to post some pics here to show what I mean:

This is the Dio:

10563110_984622651568361_7558879355883075814_n.jpg

I think this is the problem:

cirurgia-ortognatica-queixo-maxilar-gengiva.jpg

noel-rosa.jpg

That is the way I think It should be:

6820_press03-001.jpg

Last edited:
Ricardo, thanks for managing to source the EX for me and Andy. Much appreciated :bow

Ricardo, thanks for managing to source the EX for me and Andy. Much appreciated :bow

:goodpost: Yea, big thanks Ricardo :clap although I've gone crazy and ordered both versions :slap :lol After visiting Iron Studios yesterday and seeing the actual diorama in person aswell as both versions of the Iron Man statue, Ricardo said that although the Battle Damaged Exclusive version fits in perfectly with the Avengers Diorama, the clean version looked awesome aswell! I couldn't resist! :lol :lol

esume8e6.jpg

ape3ageq.jpg

Hmmm ...interesting! Keep us posted on this. On a X-Men diorama thread maybe ...

Back