Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Legend for sharing more pics!

Hulk looks like different colors by every pics.
Final product seemed to be the same as the samples on the facebook.
I'm glad as IS fan :lol

I'm waiting for more more pics!

Hmmmm....I wonder? :rolleyes2

ynu5y6ys.jpg

its mouth look like 70 years old uncle, without teeth ...

Hulk is no Brad Pitt :lecture :lol

yea, your right Chan, the portrait is very weak from these full frontal pics....like someone said earlier, no one has totally nailed the likeness of the Ruffalo Hulk yet but imo the SSC Avengers Maquette has the best portrait (especially the teeth!!) the rest of the Iron Studios Hulk Dio looks totally awesome! I'll be displaying mine side on if the portrait is as bad as these pics show ;) From the side on he looks killer! :rock

a4yqyre4.jpg

Maybe Andy do a little custom work with the Hot Toys custom head. :wink1:

View attachment 119079

:lol :lol I'm no miracle worker! ;)

But I will add some more detailing to the hair...two things that worry me are the fact that the hairline is very high on the IS Hulk compared to what it looks like in the movie so maybe painting a lower hairline would make it slightly better :dunno the other thing I don't understand is Hulks mouth line...from the side on it has that weird angle where it droops down :huh makes him look more like one of the monsters out of Scooby Doo :horror

3ypaduva.jpg

Oh, I get it Andy. Strength may not be enough in posing and facial expression.
In addition, the eyebrows and hair are too black :huh

Oh, I get it Andy. Strength may not be enough in posing and facial expression.
In addition, the eyebrows and hair are too black :huh

Not so much the hair colour for me George but more the facial expression of the mouth and eyebrows are where the faults lie...the shape of the mouth is all wrong imo as shown on my pic above...like we've all agreed, those better pics from Legend look a lot more promising than the first set of pics so looking forward to more pics ;)

I do like the look of this, and I've been reading the comparisons to the Hulk Maquette, I didn't realise the the SSC statue got so much criticism

Having said thst, I'd rather get the SSC piece purely due to size, I'd like to have nice big beefy 1/4 scale statues, but I think this will look killer when assembled with the other pieces in the set

That's the think I'm coming to realise abou statues, as long as the pose is right, it knocks HT's outta the park as far as displays go

Hi guys

I paid for the pieces of Hulk Diorama this morning. Tomorrow We have a Brazil National soccer team game for the World Cup Semifinals and It is a holiday down here because of the freaking game. Wednesday is also a holiday in Sao Paulo, where Iron Studios is located. So I think the cartage company will only be able to pick up my order on thursday. As soon as I calculate shipping I will start contacting you guys with final shipping cost and invoices.

Hi guys

I paid for the pieces of Hulk Diorama this morning. Tomorrow We have a Brazil National soccer team game for the World Cup Semifinals and It is a holiday down here because of the freaking game. Wednesday is also a holiday in Sao Paulo, where Iron Studios is located. So I think the cartage company will only be able to pick up my order on thursday. As soon as I calculate shipping I will start contacting you guys with final shipping cost and invoices.

Awesome news! Can't wait until these ship and members start posting their in hand shots! :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid for the pieces of Hulk Diorama this morning. Tomorrow We have a Brazil National soccer team game for the World Cup Semifinals and It is a holiday down here because of the freaking game.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Wow!!! That's is great!!!

Oh well... when last Olympic's Hockey Final Game was on (that we won!!!!), it was exactly like an Holiday here too! :p

Tomorrow We have a Brazil National soccer team game for the World Cup Semifinals and It is a holiday down here because of the freaking game

I think Brazil needs a few more days of Holiday after last nights result :horror :thud: 7-1 was a :FREAK: result!!!

P.S. I love the fact that Brazil have a player called 'Hulk' :rock

Back