Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricardo when do you expect to get these in hand?

I'm interested but want to see if IS fixed their production paint apps...

I will go to IS office tomorrow morning, talk to them and try to get some pictures if they have one there.

This be will great if you can Ricardo...ready to pull the trigger on this despite the huge price tag but just have to own this dio from what I've seen so far of the finished display. Will be taking a massive risk though on IS's paint apps as I intend to sell my Sideshow Hulk Maquette to help fund it :horror

Hey Guys. I wasn't able to go to Iron Studios yesterday. I will go there tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

Thanks Ricardo...looking forward to any info you can bring to the table :hi5: If you could also find out what sort of time frame they have in mind in regards to releasing each part of the Dio? For example, i wouldn't want to commit to buying Hulk and then find out that the last part of the Dio (which is Thor) is expected to ship in 2016! :horror

Thanks for the update & good questions Andy :lecture

I'd also like to know:

- Do they plan on releasing Hawkeye & Black widow separate / combo dio's to complete this Avengers dio?

- Will the IM dio light up via batteries or will they add a 4v/5v outlet for wall plugin?

Forgot the rest :lol

I really do hope they eventually include the Black Widow and Hawkeye , it would make this diorama EPIC!!

I really do hope they eventually include the Black Widow and Hawkeye , it would make this diorama EPIC!!

Epicly expensive...

I'm just waiting to pre-order. They said on their Facebook the pre-order only start once the statues are in route to Brazil. I kind of like this way to selling things. They show you the product when production is almost done and then pre-order opens once the item is on its way. None of that "Pay now and you might get it two years later" type of business we have grown used to.

None of that "Pay now and you might get it two years later" type of business we have grown used to.
Oh and you forgot their new "Order now, but we won't even show you a proper picture..."

See Captain America WS thread.... :gah:

Epicly expensive...

I'm just waiting to pre-order. They said on their Facebook the pre-order only start once the statues are in route to Brazil. I kind of like this way to selling things. They show you the product when production is almost done and then pre-order opens once the item is on its way. None of that "Pay now and you might get it two years later" type of business we have grown used to.

Will you be pre ordering from Ricardo buddy?

From their Instagram:
123thor.jpg

Will you be pre ordering from Ricardo buddy?

No, my folks live in Brazil so I'll just buy it somewhere there and have them bring it with them next time they come visit. It's a good way to avoid the shipping costs, otherwise I couldn't justify buying this.

No, my folks live in Brazil so I'll just buy it somewhere there and have them bring it with them next time they come visit. Personally, If I had to pay the exorbitant shipping costs to Canada I couldn't justify buying this diorama set.

Yea, that's what will sting me the most...having to ship this to the UK is not gonna be cheap. I think Ricardo has quoted $222 :thud:

Back