Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW :horror more money than a regular 1/4 PF or Maquette and this is 1/5 scale :huh...why do Iron Studios price their pieces so unbelievably high :dunno

@ Ricardo, how many slots will you be having for this Hulk order buddy?

Yes kinda exp I'd say...still gonna get one even tho I think it's too high lol

The problem is that these pieces have to come to Brazil from China. Once Iron Studios get them in Brazil they pay around 100% in taxes. This is how ridiculous our country is when we talk about taxes. That is why the final cost of the piece is so high. If I had a way to ship these pieces straight from China they would cost much less.

$410 & $107/$158 for just the Hulk piece? :monkey4

Also, are the pants sculpted and painted or real cloth?

Fabric pants brother!

Thanks for the update Ricardo. :hi5:

Is it fair to assume that Hulk will be the most expensive piece of all the releases due to his size?

And are there any plans to add Black Widow & Hawkeye to this dio?

Thanks for the update Ricardo. :hi5:

Is it fair to assume that Hulk will be the most expensive piece of all the releases due to his size?

And are there any plans to add Black Widow & Hawkeye to this dio?

Hey Eric, you want Hawkeye and BW aswell?? :slap are you the Sultan of Brunei my friend? :lol :lol

:lol actually my friend, I would like that too :exactly: however, at $410 a pop and at 1/5 scale, I may have to reassess just how I'm going to afford this Dio :( :panic:
Agreed.

There's a few factors I'm taking into account on these: Cost, Final Production Paint, Space, and whether there are plans to add Black Widow & Hawkeye.

May I just remind peeps that this is not the sales Forum.
If the company would like to advertise these pieces and they have a dealer/ distributer or they are selling them directly , they should start a thread in the Dealers section of the Sales area of the forum. This Forum is for discussion, not selling.
Thanks.
Shell
x

The problem is that these pieces have to come to Brazil from China. Once Iron Studios get them in Brazil they pay around 100% in taxes. This is how ridiculous our country is when we talk about taxes. That is why the final cost of the piece is so high. If I had a way to ship these pieces straight from China they would cost much less.

Fabric pants brother!

Totally. Brazilian customs are a JOKE.

I'll be in Brazil for the WC , any way I can check these out in person Ricardo? And where?
Does Iron Studios have an actual b&m store?

I'm glad these are 1/6 with the exception of Hulk. Committing to entire dio like this in 1/4 would require so much space! :horror

Back