Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours arrived and congrats!
I will enjoy your review and pics :rotfl

When mine arrived, I will post its pics.

Thanks George :hi5: Yea, mighty relieved to have mine in perfect condition :) I am so excited for you to receive yours and hear what you think. I absolutely love mine and cant wait for the rest of them now :yess: Will post pics and my review shortly my friend :)

I am happy you got it in 1 piece and even better, you are enjoying it. Congrats Brother!

Thanks so much for the great work and help Ricardo :1-1: Iron Man next! :lecture :lol

Hey guys, I've posted a mini review on my thoughts on this Hulk Dio including a few pics too in my display thread which you can find in the link below :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-STUDIOS-AVENGERS-HULK-1-6-DIORAMA!!!/page580

Thanks for looking :wave

ru2e9aqa.jpg

ruhusejy.jpg

Mine just arrived as well....box is absolutely huge! Havnt opened yet bt fingers crossed it's in one piece lol. Our mail lady is kinda rough too so that doesn't help one bit. Will try and get some pics up 2day sometime :)

Tad smaller than the hot toys versions 1/6 scale bt prolly closer to film accurate I guess. I think hot toys hulk and chitauri are a tad oversized. Gonna take a few comparison pics in a bit too.

same level and close as same pose I could get....hot toys is huge lol. Wasn't even worth showing the chitauri which just by looking are way bigger also there u have it....

Thank you Andy and jam for posting pics of yours :yess:

I watched the pics of comparison between HT hulk and IS one with interest.
I also have HT hulk. I prefer IS to HT.
IS has good proportions.

Great review Andy and congrats on this great score ! I'm afraid I'll want one if I see it in person so I'm avoiding it :lol

just aswell buddy as that is one point I forgot to mention in my review in that pictures cant really relate to how much better this piece looks inhand! It really is a beautifully sculpted, detailed and well painted piece...so happy I stuck to my guns and ordered it after Iron Studios bad start with their MK42 statue :)

Thank you Andy and jam for posting pics of yours :yess:

Your welcome George :hi5:

Great pic Andy. Glad to know Hulk is a Coke fan and not Pepsi :lecture

Are you in for the entire line?

Thanks Eric :hi5:

:lol :lol @ Hulk is a coke fan!!! :clap

I certainly am in for the whole line buddy :exactly: was really waiting for the outcome of Hulk before commiting to Captain and Thor. Was always going to order Iron Man of course! ;) Hahahahaha so after seeing how great Hulk turned out, yep...I'm in for the long haul :yess:

epetemaz.jpg

Excellent, I'm glad you're enjoying it. :hi5:

I keep wavering on the IM piece myself, I do think it looks great. :gah:

I was saying to a fellow collector over on facebook yesterday that although these 4 sets come as part of a diorama, I'm pretty sure they'd hold their own as an individual display piece, especially Hulk for example...that guy alone is just awesome! So just getting Iron Man wouldn't be unheard of. Have a word with Ricardo, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of spaces left to claim one :dunno

Agreed, it would display great on it's own. If they were a bit cheaper I might have bit on the entire line, that's the only thing holding me back at this point. I'm very glad the paint turned out stellar on these and put to rest the early concerns .

Anybody else recieved their Hulks yet? Here's a quick pic I took showing the scale :) such an awesome statue :love

Nice display :)

A tracking number of mine has been listed on postal site at last.
It will be early August that Hulk arrives at the earliest.

Agreed, it would display great on it's own. If they were a bit cheaper I might have bit on the entire line, that's the only thing holding me back at this point. I'm very glad the paint turned out stellar on these and put to rest the early concerns .

Yep, so far so good :)

Nice display :)

A tracking number of mine has been listed on postal site at last.
It will be early August that Hulk arrives at the earliest.

Thanks George and congrats buddy, hope yours arrives in perfect condition :hi5:

Back