Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 2 pictures from a brazilian forum:

10535088_1501227556778697_2138725542_n.jpg

2yl1k7m.jpg

Thanks for the pics Ricardo :hi5: very nice and we can just abt make out a hint of some top teeth :lol

Processed thru Sao Paulo Brazil now

Checked mine just now and the HULK has landed in its destination country :rock :rock

I really hope you guys enjoy it! Please take some nice pictures! I wasn't able to do it because all my stuff is packed and ready for moving. I am living with a bed, lots of boxes and a refrigerator for the past 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I really hope you guys enjoy it! Please take some nice pictures! I wasn't able to do it because all my stuff is packed and ready for moving. I am living with a bed, lots of boxes and a refrigerator for the past 2 weeks.

:lol this sounds like every day for me Ricardo, apart from the refridgerator :horror ;)

Hi guys

Tma1c received his statue and the leg was broken just as we saw on the video review a few days back. I received 9 statues and 1 of them had the leg broken at the same spot. I have checked all your statues before shipping and none was broken so it looks it is a weak spot on it as I have heard a few cases. It always breaks at the same spot, right at the joint in middle of the right thigh under Hulk pants.

10569053_10204252035519976_3093347019271257983_n.jpg

well we know its hidden by the pants bt how easy of a fix is this? what type of glue or bonding agent will we need? Is this statue porcelain? Sorry if a dumb question lol

Probably Super Glue/ Super Bonder is ok for that.

You can see the same problem on this video at 02:43

Second video with unboxing with the statue broken at the same spot at 01:45

Last edited:
Mine arrives today Ricardo so hoping for some better luck in regards to what is seeming to be a common defect of the leg joint :pray: however, on a brighter note, no customs charges which is an absolute result :yess: will get some pics hopefully posted later on :)

Hi guys

Tma1c received his statue and the leg was broken just as we saw on the video review a few days back. I received 9 statues and 1 of them had the leg broken at the same spot. I have checked all your statues before shipping and none was broken so it looks it is a weak spot on it as I have heard a few cases. It always breaks at the same spot, right at the joint in middle of the right thigh under Hulk pants.

10569053_10204252035519976_3093347019271257983_n.jpg

Second product out of the gate, and more QC issues. Not good at all.

honestly guys,the face of hulk just kill me....

Yep... The SSC Maq kills this IMHO, and with shipping and everything all in it would be about the same price for me.

Last edited:
Finally arrived yesterday with no issues at all...will post pics with a mini review shortly but I'm so impressed with this piece! Iron Studios have indeed redeemed themselves in my eyes after their failure of the Iron Man MK42...back soon!

P.S. Big thanks to the man Ricardo for allowing a few of us the opportunity to own this for our collection...thank you Man :hi5:

P.P.S the box is friggin huge!!! :horror

e6ehagyg.jpg

eru6a6yq.jpg

Congrats Andy, glad you got a problem free piece :rock

Thanks Eric :hi5: let me tell ya, if your on the fence regarding this piece or indeed the whole diorama then let me tell you that if this Hulk is a promise of what's to come with Iron Man, Caps and Thor then this is gonna make for one hell of a display! :rock Don't want to give too much away until I post my review but the detailing on Hulk aswell as the paint apps are truly fantastic...Iron Studios have redeemed themselves for sure in my eyes...it really blows my mind to think how good this really would be in 1/4 scale :thud:

Finally arrived yesterday with no issues at all...will post pics with a mini review shortly but I'm so impressed with this piece! Iron Studios have indeed redeemed themselves in my eyes after their failure of the Iron Man MK42...back soon!

Yours arrived and congrats!
I will enjoy your review and pics :rotfl

When mine arrived, I will post its pics.

Back