1/6 SSC ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader Modification Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20140624_090117_zps067ae100.jpg

IMG_20140624_090708_zps6ddf9108.jpg

IMG_20140624_090505_zpse9e786c1.jpg

Looking through this thread there's some decent pics of dome lowering and where to dremel. Does anyone have a really decent pic the neck mods?

What can I use to buff up the thighs?I dont like that they are so thick and the pants doesnt sit right.I tried with cotton but didnt like the outcome.Also is it worth getting the Ifiorignio cape and tunic?Is it much better than the stock ones?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[...] is it worth getting the Ifiorignio cape and tunic?Is it much better than the stock ones?

I'd say it's a must for ANH Vader; I got one and the difference is night and day. But not sure you need it for ESB as that set of cape and robes is a different material and seems to hang nicely as-is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry for the noobery, but is this currently the definitive 1/6 vader? also is it in good scale with hot toys bespin luke?

Sorry folks that I am being lazy...:monkey3 I want to switch my TESB Vader helmet, box, belt over to my KP-02 body frame. Having difficulties attaching the helmet. I have been searching but no luck regarding which date this was possible done?

Any recommendations please for this novice please?

Thank you.

Sorry folks that I am being lazy...:monkey3 I want to switch my TESB Vader helmet, box, belt over to my KP-02 body frame. Having difficulties attaching the helmet. I have been searching but no luck regarding which date this was possible done?

Any recommendations please for this novice please?

Thank you.

Best way should be cuttin' about 0,5cm of the neck rubber and putting some tape around the ball joint.

What is the difference? All I see is a stiff looking Vader. What an unnecessary thread.

Back