Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating whether I should get this PF or the Allied Charge version. Love the classic suit, but worked on this movie and loved it.... :gah: Are there any new pictures up from SDCC or wherever aside from the ones a few pages back?

Debating whether I should get this PF or the Allied Charge version. Love the classic suit, but worked on this movie and loved it.... :gah: Are there any new pictures up from SDCC or wherever aside from the ones a few pages back?

Not yet. Only the comic com photos on the forum.

Not yet. Only the comic com photos on the forum.

Thanks, savageHULK. Has he been on double rewards all this time or only for this labor day weekend? If I decide on him, I could use the HEAT14 coupon if it still works plus the double rewards, or if he's been on it for a while like the Patriot maquette, then I could take my time to decide so long as he's still available.

Thanks, savageHULK. Has he been on double rewards all this time or only for this labor day weekend? If I decide on him, I could use the HEAT14 coupon if it still works plus the double rewards, or if he's been on it for a while like the Patriot maquette, then I could take my time to decide so long as he's still available.

It's been on doubles before. But I think this double rewards ends after today. Idk for sure how long the double or heat14 will work for though.

I'm getting the allied charge cap so it isn't locked down to a specific comic/movie. Plus, I need the red in the suit!

It's been on doubles before. But I think this double rewards ends after today. Idk for sure how long the double or heat14 will work for though.

I'm getting the allied charge cap so it isn't locked down to a specific comic/movie. Plus, I need the red in the suit!

I hear you. That classic costume is...well, classic. I'm on the waitlist for the allied charge EX but I have a feeling it won't convert since I went on that only recently. I just realized there's no NRD required for a limited time so I just pre-ordered this with the coupon and double points. I guess if it doesn't turn out that nice in updated photos, I could always cancel. I wonder if they will ever make a Golden Age costume version...

This guy has ALWAYS been on double rewards since it POed a while back. After the reveal at SDCC, he looks great though and the double rewards are a nice perk. I don't see him going off double rewards even after this unless he starts selling like crazy.

I don't know why I didn't spend more time looking at this thing at SDCC. I have had it on PO since day one, and I did see it there and it looked good, but I kind of just glanced past it a few times. Didn't really take the time to appreciate it.

Yea, still just the concept art pics on the Sideshow order page :( glad I PO'd this after seeing the pics at Comic Con...just love the dynamism of the pose :)

a9asesab.jpg

asujavy6.jpg

will look great paired up next to the Avengers Hulk Maquette, Gentle Giant Black Widow, the future Iron Man MKVII Maquette and the new movie Thor PF (up for PO next week)...

I doubt we'll get a Hawkeye PF to complete the Avengers line up but it would be great to have the whole crew!!! :rock

I like the character design, but not a fan of the pose (same goes for the new Thor PF). They just have too much of a lean, and seem way too fragile. Generally not a fan of these overly actionized poses.

I like the character design, but not a fan of the pose (same goes for the new Thor PF). They just have too much of a lean, and seem way too fragile. Generally not a fan of these overly actionized poses.

Seems like Sideshow cant win :lol you have one side of the collecting community crying out for more dynamic poses like the above instead of the constant one foot up poses that seems to be a Sideshow classic ;) and when they finally do venture out and design something different, then the other half of the community don't like it :dunno

From a personal point of view, I'm loving these new poses...it gives good variation from having the same old dross museum poses all the time. I think the pose is vital in portraying the attributes of that particular character so in this case, it fits the movie Captain America perfectly as it does with the new movie Thor too. Take for example the previous two PF's of both these characters. Captain America had one foot up on those sand bags and didn't do anything in terms of portraying what he was about and the same for the previous movie Thor PF...yet another foot up on a rock :slap

I say good on Sideshow for varying their bases and poses :clap :clap

P.S. Sideshow Stock Alert on the Exclusive - Less than 50 remain!

Last edited:

I love the action pose. :rock

To echo your previous comment, different strokes for different folks. :D

Hahah that was hillarious Jay. I can hear MC Hammer singing in the background

Exactly. I've always been more into classical musem poses and static poses. Much like Bowen's statues. Too bad they are so small. :(

Luckily King Arts is making an *awesome* 1/4 scale museum pose statue (with mixed media and a better Evans portrait no less) so everyone gets to buy the one they want. :D

BmympCwCUAEBJQt.jpg:medium

Back