Best places to buy anime figures/ statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amiami is my favourite place to buy anime stuff from, but they don't like cancellations. I have canceled one figure from them in the past with no problems but if you do it to often they will ban your account.

Were you just able to e-mail them and get them to cancel an order without any hassle? I'm thinking about cancelling an order with them for a pre-order I placed because I've come to distrust Medicom's QC for their Eva units.

I have one question regarding AmiAmi:

Some items are marked with the "Remarks: For sale in Japan only.", such as the Figma Kill la Kill Ryuko and all the Attack on Titan Figmas. But it does allow to add it to cart and purchase it. Has anyone tried actually buying it and got it shipped or did AmiAmi cance the order?

Yes, I've been able to buy stuff marked "for sale in Japan only" like Nendoroids.

I have one question regarding AmiAmi:

Some items are marked with the "Remarks: For sale in Japan only.", such as the Figma Kill la Kill Ryuko and all the Attack on Titan Figmas. But it does allow to add it to cart and purchase it. Has anyone tried actually buying it and got it shipped or did AmiAmi cance the order?
Yes, I bought a few items marked that. From what I've read, it has more to do with merchandise liscences and that it's only to be distributed to Japanese retailers, who of course can than sell to whoever.

Were you just able to e-mail them and get them to cancel an order without any hassle? I'm thinking about cancelling an order with them for a pre-order I placed because I've come to distrust Medicom's QC for their Eva units.

Yes, I've been able to buy stuff marked "for sale in Japan only" like Nendoroids.

Should be fine.

Back