Batman '66: FINALLY COMING TO HOME VIDEO (legitimately)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman 66 DVD set finally being released

I understand Burt put a lot of time into the extras portion as did Adam and Julie.

awesome…i was just thinking yesterday that i wanted to watch some of these…I've got the movie on blu ray, this will be a welcome addition

yes_data.gif

:rock :rock :rock

I'm really excited about this finally happening! I met Adam West and Burt Ward a few years ago at the Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans. Back then they had no clue about when the Batman TV series was being released. I'm glad it's finally coming out! I've been a long-time fan of the show. I'm hoping for it to be released on Blu-Ray with some great extra features.

I'm really hoping for Blu-Ray, as well, but, even if it is DVD only, apparently it's going to be pretty loaded with extras, at least, from what I saw in Dave's thread. With that in mind, Burt Ward also talked about how awesome a job they did restoring it, so, if they put a lot of work into getting it as pristine as possible, I'd bet my bottom dollar it hits Blu-Ray.

There were some rumors going back a few months that WB might have all of the info on the set for WonderCon this coming week, but, to be completely honest, I've got no idea.

Any day now, WB...:impatient:

Funny, how we've been able to endure waiting years (for many of you older gentlemen, literally decades), and yet, the minute it's a thing, we want it all, and we want it now.:lol

Hope West/Ward have extensive commentaries and all the outtakes and audition stuff will be included....I imagine if it's a box set the movie will be thrown in, too.

Hope West/Ward have extensive commentaries and all the outtakes and audition stuff will be included....I imagine if it's a box set the movie will be thrown in, too.

That's one thing I wondered, as well. The Hot Toys figure made me curious if the rights to the movie may now belong to WB, as well. Since they featured stuff like the Shark Repellant and the bomb, but were licensed under the "Classic TV Series" banner.

Batman TV show to Blu-ray this November!

I would have sworn there was a thread for this - happy happy joy joy!

All 120 episodes of the classic series have been remastered in Digital High Definition and will he released in November 2014.

https://bcove.me/8kqi0oyf

Re: Batman TV show to Blu-ray this November!

I might have to pick that up Dave for a good old laugh, they are extremely funny

I would have sworn there was a thread for this - happy happy joy joy!

All 120 episodes of the classic series have been remastered in Digital High Definition and will he released in November 2014.

https://bcove.me/8kqi0oyf

:panic:

It's been discussed in at least a few threads, but I didn't remember it having its own.

I've only seen a couple random episodes here and there. It'll be nice to finally see the whole series from start to finish.

Back