1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Yeah, I think 1000toys said they'd try and get a few up on the site after the cons are over. Crazy, but I'm sure thinking about another one of these!
DSC00685 copy.jpg

i had the chance of ordering 2 of them, 1 i planned on making it Snatcher/Binary Domain like, pity i didn't have enough funds back then, was short of few bucks for the 2nd one since they need instant payment...

Yeah, I think 1000toys said they'd try and get a few up on the site after the cons are over. Crazy, but I'm sure thinking about another one of these!
View attachment 120920

Although not film acurate I think I'm going to use him as a stand in for a Will Smith 'I robot' figure. the only thing that would have improved the figure would have been some finger articulation, although that would have been difficult to achieve and after seeing the reviews so far I would really quite like a second one of these aswell.

Although not film acurate I think I'm going to use him as a stand in for a Will Smith 'I robot' figure. the only thing that would have improved the figure would have been some finger articulation, although that would have been difficult to achieve and after seeing the reviews so far I would really quite like a second one of these aswell.

For anyone doing a spec-ops version, you could replace the hands with HT IM articulated hands. Painted black of course.

i had the chance of ordering 2 of them, 1 i planned on making it Snatcher/Binary Domain like, pity i didn't have enough funds back then, was short of few bucks for the 2nd one since they need instant payment...

Man, is Binary Domain woefully underrated or what?! I LOVE that game. Would totally be down for a sequel. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing this customized that way.

I don't really think I'd customize any unless they somehow became more readily available, but I'm really considering trying to get my hands on that Test Body SH.

After what seemed like forever, I finally got mine yesterday. Outstanding figure! Easily the best $120.00 dollars I've spent in recent memory. Big thanks to Lawrence for pointing this guy out to me!

Cool pics hardreturn.
Love the last one :D

Decided to make my own garb for this guy. 1/6 scale "synthetic" muffler. :wink1: Sort of inspired by Black Getter Robo. (added wire for some enhancement/articulation).
DSC00708 copy.jpg
DSC00713 copy.jpg
DSC00715 copy.jpg

I will try to pick up the exclusive at Comic Con is coming week.

can you do us a Binary Domain version?

Binary-Domain-screen-3.jpg

i think it shouldn't be too difficult to make custom face using clay or something, just thin enough to fit on the face.

Decided to make my own garb for this guy. 1/6 scale "synthetic" muffler. :wink1: Sort of inspired by Black Getter Robo. (added wire for some enhancement/articulation).

can you do us a Binary Domain version?

i think it shouldn't be too difficult to make custom face using clay or something, just thin enough to fit on the face.

That wouldn't be too hard with an epoxy clay. Just cover the skeletal head with clingfilm and sculpt the face on to that. When it has hardened, peel it off and remove the clingfilm, then damage it up.

I have a guy heading to the blue fin Booth tonight.
he agreed to 10 bucks for his time and 10 bucks shipping.

Hopefully he doesn't just rip me off haha

Back