1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

aNuck9D.jpg

That's what the guy told me. Booth 140.
Unless they are at another booth.

Maybe they put more out each night?

That's what the guy told me. Booth 140.
Unless they are at another booth.

Maybe they put more out each night?

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. They have 2 booths 140 and 3545. I'll check both as soon as I get in the door.

Their new character looks really good. Reminds me of the AX2 Rei figure. I'm in for one. Thanks for posting Siona.

So I hear they are putting out 20 per day and they have 140 total.
Selling out fast.

Damn. Just picked one up at ACG HK show. Queued up five hours for it. Organised badly. Too many VIPS = Scalpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Guess im trying to slog through the internet online sale. haha

told ya the $300 deal on ebay was a decent offer despite nearly double the price...

Congrats!

Guess im trying to slog through the internet online sale. haha

I think I might try to hit up 1000toys for one after the cons are done. $3-500 bones...a liiiiitle pricey! Haha!

I do have a good pal at SDCC though. Told him to keep an eye peeled at the BF booths. :pray:

Nah. I wouldn't pay 300 for this. Don't want it that bad :d

Getting his figure at the con is next to impossible. They are limiting sales to 35 a day. I'd imagine most people getting these are exhibitors themselves (since they are the only ones with access before the doors open each morning) so that they can sell it on the floor for twice the price.

people are paying over $350 for the normal version, so for some getting the limited for $300 is actually a deal.

you & i won't be paying so much coz we got the normal version at retail price.

Nah. I wouldn't pay 300 for this. Don't want it that bad :d

i don't know if they are available in all SDCC or just a few, but it might be cheaper to book an early air ticket & fly all the way to a SDCC with less scalpers, buy a few of those SDCC exclusives, fly back & sell off some.

Getting his figure at the con is next to impossible. They are limiting sales to 35 a day. I'd imagine most people getting these are exhibitors themselves (since they are the only ones with access before the doors open each morning) so that they can sell it on the floor for twice the price.

people are paying over $350 for the normal version, so for some getting the limited for $300 is actually a deal.

you & i won't be paying so much coz we got the normal version at retail price.

I wouldn't pay $350 for the normal version either. haha.
It wasn't that hard to get a PO in if you were following the updates and page. It's more a case of most people didn't get one because it wasn't a PO on sideshow and after it was out everybody wanted it.

It would be nice to have for maybe shy of $200 but I'm not spending $300 on a doll body with weathering.

They'll put another run out later I'm sure.

Back