1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Thanks, but ether I can't figure out how to navigate the site or its no longer available:panic:

yup its sold out. only appeared on their site durin the PO. i think they plan on offering another ver maybe or another run, best place for news is on their facebook page :)

will you be at SDCC? they have a exclusive ver for sale via bluefin and will offer that after the con in limited numbers on the site eventually.

yup its sold out. only appeared on their site durin the PO. i think they plan on offering another ver maybe or another run, best place for news is on their facebook page :)

will you be at SDCC? they have a exclusive ver for sale via bluefin and will offer that after the con in limited numbers on the site eventually.

No, I've been to the NYCC as I'm on the east coast, but its not big on 1/6 stuff:(

I guess I'll keep an eye out on ebay, but ATM there only available for the UK on there.....

Review is up. Feel free to share on any other 1/6th sites.

https://youtu.be/gH2bgrzuOLo

And here is mine Synth human trying to escape :D

QofHemJ.jpg

Looks awesome, I really like the look of it and like you said a fun figure to handle, I get that totally. I'll be keeping an eye out for it on ebay.

BTW Great review:clap

Looks awesome, I really like the look of it and like you said a fun figure to handle, I get that totally. I'll be keeping an eye out for it on ebay.

BTW Great review:clap

Thank you sir.

Last edited:

Good reviews, you guys. Thanks for the impressions.

I still have yet to open mine. Still not entirely sure what directions wanna go on terms of any customization, but I do know that if anything it would be extremely minimal. I'd like to try and keep it in the world Tsutumo Nihei has built, as I'm a huge robot fan. Biomega is an awesome read, if not a bit confusing towards the mid part of the narrative.

Thought about maybe sculpting or making a 1/6 scale wig/hair piece to resemble the main protagonist. We'll see! Getting this figure did inspire me to go ahead and finish my non-scale future facility floor/base (pics of it later).

Anyways, Loving all the pics and attention this is getting. Cannot wait to crack this open!

EDIT:
Got a chance to open this....AMAZING! I already have 16 or so pics without even thinking about it. Also Glad they integrated a bicep swivel for additional arm movement! Very NICE!
DSC00651 copy.jpg

Saw one on ebay with a 450 dollar bid today haha

I'd wait and customize a later release that they make more of. But that's just me and I'm not a customizer

are they still making more of this?

Not at the moment. I think they will announce their next product at sdcc. Probably a synthetic human + clothing.

Saw one on ebay with a 450 dollar bid today haha

I'd wait and customize a later release that they make more of. But that's just me and I'm not a customizer

With you on that one, man... $450 bones?! Yeah, that's exactly why I'm not making any modifications on this one. Haha! By customize I guess I mean, 'throw a neat tactical vest on it and call it good!' LOL! I'm not much of a customizer myself, but I do appreciate those that do it.

Heh.
I call this... tortured zombie.
Gv1Fae1.jpg

Wow $450? I'd definitely flip mine if I could get that much on him :lol Wouldn't even open the box for that.

There's one for $380 another on bid for $330, and the SDCC Buy It Now for $300, i say get the SDCC for $300 before it shoots up in price after SDCC & limited Online order finishes.

Ill take my chances trying to get one on my own.

Back