Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a matter of choice, as well as which one you can score at a good price. :)

Personally, if the prices for 1st version are too high, I'd could go as far as pre-ordering / buying the v2 right now and getting her repainted.

What is the chance for DCC to release a full color version? It feels like the 2nd version is the inferior one. Can't imagine if I buy the 2nd version and they announce a colored one :slap

I don't think they have ever released a color version of a B&W statue so I doubt they would start now.

Just hoping that DC will have some new reveals for us this next weekend.

I'm looking forward to get my Catwoman from Gotham City Garage series.. wouldn't mind to see another pics of her from SDCC. :)
As for the Batman Black n White series.. Bring me Bruce Timm's Joker!!! (and the rest of the Gotham rogues gallery, please)

I'm looking forward to get my Catwoman from Gotham City Garage series.. wouldn't mind to see another pics of her from SDCC. :)
As for the Batman Black n White series.. Bring me Bruce Timm's Joker!!! (and the rest of the Gotham rogues gallery, please)

Any Bruce Timm characters will make my day!

I hope so too. I know a few where saying the ebay prices were ridiculous! Figured a few would pop up once the dust settled

***and she's gone

Last edited:
Any Bruce Timm characters will make my day!

That is so true! :D

Harley got a very positive response (the 2nd version was introduced even before the 1st one is released, and the price already went up even though she's newly released) so I can see another Bruce Timm styled characters comin! (which is good news for us all)

SDCC-2014-DC-Collectibles-Statues-004.jpg

Back