Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Awesome pics!!

:hi5:

Hey guys,

Really nice setups here. :)

Don't know why, since I'm on this forum and more I look some Hot Toys Iron Man, I think they look very "toys" to me. The LED on the Helmet are clearly visible, some points on the bodys looks really "toys, the proportions of the heads, ... Sorry, I miss words to explain my point of view.

Do you guys have this feeling ? Or maybe it's changing when we take them in hands ?

Anyway, I have looked some awesome pics where I don't notice this. Maybe it's a story of poses.

Still awesome to see your collections guys. :)

I'll agree with Ernest and say that aside from the III these are all very solid representations of the subject matter. Do they look like "toys" in hand? Sure, but no more or less than any other 1/6 figure IMO. They fit right in and are on par with the rest of the similar media, so they are both as toyish and as realistic as any other Avengers, Superman, Batman, etc. figures equally. The sculpts of things like the Mark IV (Tony), MK VI, MK VII BD, Iron Patriot, etc. have the same level of realism as any thing else that could be considered HT's best.

They look better in hand...WM, MK IV, MK II AU, IM...

WP_20140413_16_51_17_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• eg.jpg
    eg.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 727
Thanks for giving your feeling guys, appreciate it. :)

Like all of you said, the Mk III's looks more "toyish" than others. And like you said too, I think the pose on the picture's a big part of the "realism".

Maybe I'll take one of these guys and see by myself. Mk II'll be the first one. :)

Again, there's amazing pictures on this thread (and all over the forum too.)

Cheers.

Thanks for giving your feeling guys, appreciate it. :)

Like all of you said, the Mk III's looks more "toyish" than others. And like you said too, I think the pose on the picture's a big part of the "realism".

Maybe I'll take one of these guys and see by myself. Mk II'll be the first one. :)

Again, there's amazing pictures on this thread (and all over the forum too.)

Cheers.

Yea the MK III is just an older figure so it's dated. The original MK I & MK II suffer from the same problems. I'd say that the MK I & II 2.0s and all the others (IV,V,VI,VII) are all of equal quality and up to date with today's standards. Unless you get one with loose joints I don't think you'd be disappointed in any of those once you have them in front of you :wink1:

Thought I would post my collection again

Enjoy!!

Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech Test Set

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I (2.0)

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armored Unleashed

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III 2009 SDCC Gunmetal Exclusive

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV 2011 SDCC Secret Project Exclusive

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV

Hot Toys Iron Man Suit Up Gantry

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Avengers Movie Promo Exclusive

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI VIP Exclusive

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII VIP Exclusive

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damaged

Hot Toys Tony Stark Armor Testing Set

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark XXI Midas Summer Exclusive

Hot Toys War Machine Mark II VIP Exclusive

Hot Toys Tony Stark The Mechanic

Group Shots

Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged, Armor Testing Tony Stark

Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged, Armor Testing Tony Stark

Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged

Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged

Marks I-VII

Marks I-VII Mech Test Tony Stark

Marks III-V, Mech Test Tony Stark

Marks I-VII, Mech Test Tony Stark

Marks I-VII, Mech Test Tony Stark

Looking at all these great pics/collections, is making me want to drag my collection out of storage and display them once again. Great stuff everyone!

I've been looking at IM's lately (apparently I have enough Caps to notice other figures now). I think my fave has to be Mk III. But, since Mk IIIs seem to go north of $350 these days, realistically, finances mean I am looking at a Mk II or Starboost.

Since today is payday I imagine a Mk II will be inbound later this afternoon

And thanks Maxwell for putting pics of all of them where they are easier to compare.

I would have to say my 3 favorite armors that have been released thus far are Marks I, II, and V. They are all unique, while I feel that the other armors kind of all blend in together.

Well I didn't use to care about Hawkeye at all, but its my biggest regreto to pass on that figure :slap I'll buy him this time!

:exactly:

me too, it seems a lot of us missed that guy, that won't happen this time. I'm not sure if his outfit changed at all for AoU...

I'm sure that the outfit will change because the seem to change up everyone's outfit, hairstyles, etc. to keep it all fresh. Will the next Hawkeye figure be an improvement from this first one? Unfortunately that's not a guarantee

Back