Horror Hot toys?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUPERDSM

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I personally think Hot toys should tackle
Michael Myers from the original series ( not the remakes)
Freddy Krueger from all the movies including a non burned version
Jason Voorhees from all movies!

Screen accuracy is a must!
I wasn't a fan of the figures Sideshow produced… I think Hot toys can really knock it out of the park! :yess:

The quality of scale figures has increased to the point where a redo of the horror heavyweights is worthwhile and I'd be all over it (as would many others), but I can't see Hot Toys having any interest. And even though Sideshow could probably do a better job having another go, they've been there and done that.

I have mentioned this before and I know that if HT did the horror line these would sell like crazy. Since HT is stuck on Iron Man and Batman, maybe Threezero should tackle these licenses.

Yeah, I know ht won't have interest... but just imagine...

Sideshow failed with the Michael Myers figure... The coveralls aren't correct style or color... or fit lol. The mask was just so dumb looking. Looked like an albino mechanic lol

I just started collecting Hot Toys, my first figure Loki, I absolutely love! I can't believe the detail they can get on these figures!!! But I am curious how they decide which figures to do. I was so excited when I saw they made a Jake Sully figure and so I thought there would be a Neytiri but there are no signs that they plan on making one......do any of you know how they decide which figures to do? I'm just curious since I'm new to the collecting of Hot Toys!

Back