1/6 DID LAPD SWAT Assaulter - Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd like a half dozen of these!

index.php

index.php

index.php

Belts, holsters, pistols, drop-downs. Man, that head sculpt and body is going to be hot: people are going to scramble for it. It might be worth it to hold on to that for selling.

you should go on to their website. this is not the first military fig they did where they incorporated a famous actors face. onlinedid.com

I'm not following......why is DID doing what is obviously a Ryan Gosling sculpt on a SWAT figure?

Did I miss a movie he was in?

Seamless elbow joints, with a necked sculpt? Interesting. I wonder what the body looks like? When I think of seamless type bodies, I usually think of them as being mainly compatible with neckless sculpts.

Sculpt looks cool. Nice upgrade for those Driver custom figures I see here.

Seamless elbow joints, with a necked sculpt? Interesting. I wonder what the body looks like? When I think of seamless type bodies, I usually think of them as being mainly compatible with neckless sculpts.

Sculpt looks cool. Nice upgrade for those Driver custom figures I see here.

I think they have pictures of the body on their website.

Legend Kiba :hi5:

Yep, I don't think I've seen such a hybrid body like that before. Besides the skin tone mismatch, I think it's pretty cool.

Uhhhh what happened....

Is it just the paint, but why does the left look so much worse than the right?

The photos are from ShiGuangYu, and with all due respect, the colors are always messed up in his photos.

Back