Pop culture shock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't even know he was offering Artist Proofs to the First Ten Buyers again? He hadn't done that in awhile. My order says 3:00:12 and I didn't get one. Bummer.

With that time... you prob will, he said his going to email the top 10 orders in the next few days, so keep an eye on your emails :)

Anyone who bought 2 of pilgrim, will have got 1 refunded... :( got my refund , those who don't know, check your email/paypal , 2nd time jerrys done this and I find it a complete joke!! I wanted one to keep as original and the 2nd to customize

Anyone who bought 2 of pilgrim, will have got 1 refunded... :( got my refund , those who don't know, check your email/paypal , 2nd time jerrys done this and I find it a complete joke!! I wanted one to keep as original and the 2nd to customize

Was it listed anywhere as being one per customer?

It was 2 per customer. But since they oversold, I think PCS is limiting it to 1 per custome, handing out refunds, & giving their pre orders to other peeps who missed out on 1.
I can only go with past orders. Twice I won an Artist Proof Edition and I was notified a few Hours later. But that was also when you just sent an E-Mail to purchase. Not from ordering on the Site.
You have more experience than me. So you might know better. This was my 1st experience with a pre order like this from PCS. I think it went quite smoothly, but now I've read that some peeps are getting their orders cancelled due to oversell.

Balrog Oversold also. He canceled one statue for anyone who ordered Two on both of the Balrog Exclusives.

What a mess, jerry needs to go by the book and do the right thing as mention in the PO rules. Why should the buyers who followed the rules and ordered early get punished? Just go to the cut off time and cut out the buyers who kept coming in late. Is it that difficult? that's all I will say here. We've all argue this to death on SF. Lol

The rules where each customer can order 2 of EACH version, I've ordered 2 of their other statues like Goro and Jade without any issues, however because theyr saying they oversold on this everyone who got 2 got refunded and has ended up with just 1 which is total shambles! rules are rules you cant go back on them as far as am concerned, but that's Jerry for you, first time I didn't say anything when he did It with Balrog but its becoming a habit & a ******** joke!

@ComicbookGuy - Holy S*** I dident know you are a member here too.... if anyone here is active on the Statueforum street fighter threads then they will know you as the biggest TROLL known to man.

LOL! I am, your one of the few honest collectors that just wants another to customize. He is a flipper

The rules where each customer can order 2 of EACH version, I've ordered 2 of their other statues like Goro and Jade without any issues, however because theyr saying they oversold on this everyone who got 2 got refunded and has ended up with just 1 which is total shambles! rules are rules you cant go back on them as far as am concerned, but that's Jerry for you, first time I didn't say anything when he did It with Balrog but its becoming a habit & a ******** joke!

@ComicbookGuy - Holy S*** I dident know you are a member here too.... if anyone here is active on the Statueforum street fighter threads then they will know you as the biggest TROLL known to man.

Oh, we know don't worry.

Thank god you guys know too, his the mother of all flippers & drives me insane

Thank god you guys know too, his the mother of all flippers & drives me insane

Huh? I think to date I only sold older statues I didn't want anymore and only flip one statue to date. I think your just getting angry about people buying trade or sell. So you need someone to blame. It's ok I'm fine with it. Please release your anger it's not good for anyone to hold it in. :D really it's not, it gets stressful. I prefer to be happy for anyone, flippers, collectors, traders, haters, etc. they are all human to me and I love them all. Staute forum? What is that?

Last edited:
the CBG here, and the CBG on SF are like 2 different people. Even the typing/structure is light years apart xD

I think he has two accounts, Sideshow JOe and CBG. Just think about it

Very true Mitch, so his pretending to be a girl too for what reason? to try flirt with vulnerable collectors into snatching more of there Ex's of them on top of the tons his already snatched up using different accounts to flip, that's my 2 cents on it

It would make sense since she seems to go out of her way to agree and quote everything he says...

Im not sure exactly where the cut off begins but if you didnt get your order in within the first 30 minutes I can pretty much guarantee its going to get cancelled and refunded.

Speaking of the Pilgrim

And here I am with a timestamp of 3:28 :pray:

Back