Happy Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaJonesCollector

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I know Sideshow's focus is either horror, sci-fi or action-adventure, but I think the company could branch out with other properties that don't fit into those categories. One of them is Happy Days.

The show was a merchandising bonanza in the 1970s with many products including Mego figures. I've always thought the Sideshow 1/6 line as the evolution of the Mego figures. As great as the Mego figures were, Sideshow was evolved them with more size, detail, accessories and clothing. Since Happy Days had a Mego line, a Sideshow line makes sense.

If this were to be a reality I'm guessing Sideshow would start with Fonzie. He makes for a great figure. There are a lot of opportunities for clothing and accessories (comb, jukebox, motorcycle, original light blue jacket from the early seasons, barrel-jumping outfit, shark-jumping outfit, shark, black t-shirt, etc.)

If Fonzie were successful, and I don't see why he wouldn't be, Sideshow could branch out to other characters. The original Mego line of figures was Fonzie, Richie, Potsie and Ralph. The other three could also make for good Sideshow 1/6 figures with accessories and clothing.

Back