Funko to make "Buffy" & "Firefly" POP! vinyls!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I will get the Supernatural ones when I return home to my country.
Is the winged version just going to be a regular release?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not sure yet, but it's up for PO on Popcultcha.

I stand corrected. It looks like the vampire face version was taken out of the mix. It sounds like it may be offered as a variant Exclusive somewhere. (I'm reading this from a site where our very own, tlc, posts!)

Hey, SS, have you picked up any of the SPN Pop vinyls? They're awesome! :rock

My distributor said that one in every case of 6 Spike will be a Vampire Variant no news if Angel will be the same though.

For sure. There's a few retailers that will be carrying the SDCC Exs, which is where I'll be getting mine. I definitely won't be at SDCC. :lol

I'm still anxious about the first wave of this line though. Can't wait!!!

Well guys, went to my local Hot Topic after work this afternoon and guess what they had in stock? Yep, the SDCC Buffy exclusive! The staff working there didn't even realise there were Buffy POPs and whilst I was looking, they quickly grabbed them to buy themselves. Lucky I got there in time to buy one for myself.

I think the Buffy line will sell pretty good, the girls working there didn't even realise they were making Buffy POP! and were very excited to see there would be more characters.

Also picked up TWD headless Hershel as this was a BOGO half price promotion.

Anyone else get their Buffy ex yet? I'm glad they are doing the little stands now for the female POP! because their heads are too big and they fall over otherwise.

Well guys, went to my local Hot Topic after work this afternoon and guess what they had in stock? Yep, the SDCC Buffy exclusive! The staff working there didn't even realise there were Buffy POPs and whilst I was looking, they quickly grabbed them to buy themselves. Lucky I got there in time to buy one for myself.

I think the Buffy line will sell pretty good, the girls working there didn't even realise they were making Buffy POP! and were very excited to see there would be more characters.

Also picked up TWD headless Hershel as this was a BOGO half price promotion.

Anyone else get their Buffy ex yet? I'm glad they are doing the little stands now for the female POP! because their heads are too big and they fall over otherwise.

Got mine a few days ago as well!!! Love it! :rock :rock :rock

Can't wait for the rest of the line!

I was able to get the SDCC Buffy for a reasonable price on ebay! I can't wait to get it in the mail!

:rock :rock :rock

Now the real question: Is everyone keeping it boxed or freeing it from the 'plastic prison'?!?!

I'm not one to keep them in the box, they look better on display I think.

I kinda feel bad for all the people lining up at SDCC for Funko exclusives when they were sent to retail stores all over as well.

I didn't see any of the Breaking Bad exclusives at Hot Topic, but there were a few other lines there as well as Buffy and Walking Dead.

The rest of these are supposed to be released next month right?

Back