Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Leave the rubble there for added effect!

I am going to try and make this one work if I can. Looks like the only Godzilla piece I’ll ever need.

Guys! Don't forget this was roughly measured, kindly by Mutant-man, from outside a glass case.
22" is an estimate and the actual size may be different. Should be thereabouts though.

Guys! Don't forget this was roughly measured, kindly by Mutant-man, from outside a glass case.
22" is an estimate and the actual size may be different. Should be thereabouts though.
Awesome! On another note I nominate CBG as SDCC MVP! If you guys already don't know why, I have no idea why not

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I made the following images to show scale. The first is 22", the second 25", and the last 30".

22"
Versus6.JPG

25"
Versus7.JPG

30"
Versus8.JPG

I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed at the height. I'm assuming the 22" is including the base only because it's easier to measure it that way from behind the glass. Going by that, the base is probably close to 2" which means the King of the monsters is probably only 20". :(

I'm still very much looking forward to this.

10489775_10152281109991864_2280289817331654326_n.jpg
And a friendly person getting ready to give Godzilla a banana. Even statues gotta eat (should give you an idea about scale).

Sorry but all I see is this with that pose:

:lol

Godzilla is one one my all time favs, but there is such a thing as too big and too much. I hope this isn't both of the previously mentioned because this is grail for me.

Posted by thx217 -
IMG_3186_zpsce665233.jpg~original

IMG_3194_zps9c44a682.jpg~original

IMG_3195_zpsa8efa128.jpg~original

IMG_3219_zps0e9eb2b8.jpg~original

IMG_3196_zpsc5a8e067.jpg~original

IMG_3187_zps750409a0.jpg~original

IMG_3202_zpsb1b11153.jpg~original

IMG_3194_zps9c44a682.jpg~original

Now these are some excellent pics! This piece is very nicely sculpted! Great work SS. However, even at 22" (thanks for the info) I'm still assuming this will come with a hefty price tag. I'm guessing minimum of $600. I'd love to own this thing, but I'd rather use that money and buy some more X-Plus figures I'm wanting!

All I see is a hella impressive piece. A 22 inch tall statue has presence, whether its Godzilla or not. Sure it looks small in a massive convention hall, but that will look bad ASS in a living room. Godzilla and Smaug. A good day for lovers of giant fire-breathing reptiles.

Personally I think he looks great.... Size wise... 30" would be nice.... But scary expensive.

Now these are some excellent pics! This piece is very nicely sculpted! Great work SS. However, even at 22" (thanks for the info) I'm still assuming this will come with a hefty price tag. I'm guessing minimum of $600. I'd love to own this thing, but I'd rather use that money and buy some more X-Plus figures I'm wanting!

In all honesty he should not be any more then Slattern: Pacific Rim statue... Maybe a little because of the toho license. But Slattern was 470.00... I say this should be 10.00 more tops.... Of course that don't mean sideshow agrees with me.

The more pics I see the more flat and dull the paint app looks. Love the sculpt, but the paint is just bleh. One bland grey color with random green/yellow stains inbetween various armor plates and scales.

Back